User Avatar Image

Who is your favourite character that is introduced in Back to the Future The Game

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 909 users

Ok everyone the only characters who are going to be in here are people who are new characters to the back to the future universe introduced in this game and they had to ether have been 2 or more episodes or was inportant to the story. Mine was Citizen Brown because he changed a lot during episodes 3,4 & 5 he changed from a mayor who turned hill valley into a police state who was in love with Edna then wanting to change the future for the best until his love for Edna tricked him into thinking he could change her and then finally he is changed into normal Doc but he leaves as a hero saving Marty's life

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Willy only because of MJF!

I also noticed you didn't add that in the poll. Shame on you! MJF will have your head for this!

• I had completely forgot about Willy

• is there any way i can add him to the poll?

• @ryannumber1gamer said: is there any way i can add him to the poll?

You better pray that there is! >:D

• Wait Willy could not be here anyway because while yes we see him as an adult he was introduced in Bttf 3 and Marty even references it in Episode 5

• To be fair, this is the first time that Willie's personality was ever really established. But, yeah, it also can't really apply - since we only see him in Episode Five. We do seem him in two timelines, though. Actually, three - but the first and third ones are very similar.

• @bttf4444 said: To be fair, this is the first time that Willie's personality was ever really established. But, yeah, it also can't really apply - since we only see him in Episode Five. We do seem him in two timelines, though. Actually, three - but the first and third ones are very similar.

yeah it's similar to the lone pine and 'burned almanac' and for that matter the eastwood timeline 1985's; they all had different pasts but seem to have similar presents.

And yes we know nothing about Willie himself from part III. I liked the character quite a bit, seemed to be the McFly the most like Marty; Seamus is strong willed but Willie seems more assertice.

• Guys the only reason Willie is not here is because i had completely forgot to put him into the list

• Based on the list I actually liked the Kid and Artie relationship I thought it was well fit into the continuity;

people correctly point out that while George and Marty Jr. are wimps for backing down to the tannens for fear of being beat up while Seamus is not because standing up to Buford would likely get him killed.

Kid and Artie is kind of a hybrid; 1931 is no longer the wild west but it's still more dangerous than the 1950's. Kid can still kill people (as we saw) and there is a law but he has to be more crafty when getting around it; he can't do whatever he wants whenever he wants like Buford does but he basically has his own speakeasy he can set his own rules in. In Arties case he works for Kid so he does need to follow orders and while he could quit, it is the great depression so it's not easy to find other work.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

I'd have to say my favorite on your list would probably be Trixie, since she at first seemed one dimensional, but became more fleshed out as the series progressed (that's what I liked about what we learned from Biff's character in the sequel films as well). I liked Beauregard Tannen (from episode 5) a lot too, as he seemed less like a one-dimensional villain than the Tannens we've seen in the past (I liked how he was reluctant to shoot Edna out of a code of honor he'd set for himself).

Add Comment