User Avatar Image

Problems with the PC Version (Steam)

posted by daZza on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Hey folks,

just download the game via Steam and got several issues.

[LIST=1]
[*]Crash after changing settings in the Gameplay Menu, e.g. Subtitles on
[*]Controls menu bugged. It is showing an Xbox Controller or some shit oO This is PC Version... What the fuck is a controler doing there -.-
[*]Cant change Graphic settings. When clicking on something the value just doesnt change. Theres no response at all, it is like mouse clicking is disabled. Game is unplayable in standard resolution (1024x768)... I need my 1920x1200. Also clicking Apply or Cancel in that menu doesnt work
[/LIST]

So any suggestions on fixing that?

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @daZza said: Hey folks,

just download the game via Steam and got several issues.

[LIST=1]
    [*]Crash after changing settings in the Gameplay Menu, e.g. Subtitles on
    [*]Controls menu bugged. It is showing an Xbox Controller or some shit oO This is PC Version... What the fuck is a controler doing there -.-
    [*]Cant change Graphic settings. When clicking on something the value just doesnt change. Theres no response at all, it is like mouse clicking is disabled. Game is unplayable in standard resolution (1024x768)... I need my 1920x1200. Also clicking Apply or Cancel in that menu doesnt work
    [/LIST]

So any suggestions on fixing that?

Sounds like a steam overlay issue doesnt sound like the actual game to me. I have that issue with certain steam games. because they are in such a rush to get their games out they dont fine tune their overlay.

• I dont have Steam overlay activated...

• Can you provide at least some basic information about the system you're running the game on, please?

• @daZza said:
    Controls menu bugged. It is showing an Xbox Controller or some shit oO This is PC Version... What the fuck is a controler doing there -.-

The Xbox controller isn't a bug. This, among many other games, supports Xbox controllers though USB. I plan on using one myself with a wireless adapter. Unless you mean it ONLY shows the Xbox controls? That would be an problem..

• Hi,

got steam version but game is not launching. Process walkingdead101 launches for a few seconds but then stops itself (no errors, in fact nothing is showing on my screen).

got windows 7 Sp1 64 bits with nvdia gtx 570

• Just finished downloading the game via steam but it's not working :confused: ,after i launched it it crashes immediatly. Any 1 have the same problem??

• It indeed only shows the xbox controller. Here's my specs:

CPU: i5-2500K @ 4,5Ghz
    GFX: 570 GTX Goes like Hell
    MoBo: ASUS P8P67 Rev 3.1
    RAM: 8 Gig DDR3 1066
    Soundcard: Creative Recon3D

All drivers up to date

• Haha Steam user. Sorry you're having problems but it makes us feel better here cuz we're still waiting to download the game ;op

• reboot is ok, can play now thanks

• @BiG FirE said: Just finished downloading the game via steam but it's not working :confused: ,after i launched it it crashes immediatly. Any 1 have the same problem??

yeah I get the same. I have tried reinstalling and verifying the files but still no luck, always get the error message: Walkingdead101.exe has stopped working

Add Comment