Menu
User Avatar Image

Game release delay (merged threads)

posted by wminscoe7 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

Just like everyone else Ive been checking site hourly. Looks like Telltale's business hours are over and they said it would be released April 24th during business hours. I would think they would post a message correcting release time? Has anyone heard or know what's going on?
I hate for this to be just another thread but seriously, this is first game Ive purchased from Telltale. Does anyone have experience with this and know if it's possible to be able to download this before midnight?
I hope so!
Thanks

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Apparently something went wrong with their build on their servers.

Even though their office hours are over, I believe the entire team is working overtime to get the game out to us as soon as possible.

• @Zackie$pesh said: Apparently something went wrong with their build on their servers.

Even though their office hours are over, I believe the entire team is working overtime to get the game out to us as soon as possible.

May you please give us the source with someone saying this please? Thanks

• Sounds good, I wish they would update us officially on site. Thanks

• Something went wrong. I know it sucks, but apparently the team is working overtime to fix it, so try not to be impatient. They're pretty stressed out as it is.

The Steam version is out, though.

• Guess there's not a source then. D; server issues then prolly

• @kikyouchanx said: May you please give us the source with someone saying this please? Thanks

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=600282&postcount=846

• Im being patient, dont get me wrong. Just wondering.
    Thanks

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Something went wrong. I know it sucks, but apparently the team is working overtime to fix it, so try not to be impatient. They're pretty stressed out as it is.

The Steam version is out, though.

Then the "team " needs to update the site and let the people spending their money on this dibacke know something.

• @tolli said: Then the "team " needs to update the site and let the people spending their money on this dibacke know something.

Do you ever read the stickies? They HAVE been updating people, and pretty regularly at that. They have been very open and honest. Would you rather them spend tons of time answering every single thread, saying the same thing over and over, or would you rather them fix the problem and post in one thread only?
    I've seen you talk shit just about every post you've done. Have you even pre-ordered the game? From your posts it seems like you haven't. Feel free to come back in a couple of days and buy just the one episode for 5 bucks.
    I pre-ordered the entire season weeks ago. I got it in the "almost everything pack". It was more than 25, I can tell you that.
    I APPRECIATE that the team is keeping us updated. I appreciate that they're going out of their way to stay late, away from their families, delaying their plans, to fix a problem and get the game to everyone that ordered from them as soon as they possibly can. They could easily just say "Sorry, it'll be out sometime tomorrow or the next day."
    Are you up past your bedtime or something? Maybe you'll feel better after a nap.

• I preordered the game and its not on the site and yet steam gets it first? WTF!!! I dont have a steam account I just want my game which I spent my hard earned money on!!:mad:

This discussion has been closed.