S or down arrow key- move back
D or right arrow key- move right
Q - wrestle(tap rapidly)
E - shove
1-4 - dialogue
mouse wheel - scroll for dialogue
left click for choices
right click was only used once, to back out of handling an object

What I wish there was was a cinematic skip function. If anyone can tell me how, please do and i'll edit and add it in.

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You may wish to note that the Q key is tapping it repeatedly. At least that is how it seemed to me because it flashes. Holding it didn't seem to do anything but get me killed. Tapping it until the arrows closed and the E appeared for its key press did the trick.

Edit: Also, the mouse wheel will scroll choices for you if you do not want to use the number keys. Scroll to highlight then left click to choose.

• Can anyone tell me how to actually fire the shotgun on a PC once I pick it up? I see the icon on the left for it, but cannot seem to find the key to actually use it. I just keep dying over and over as a result.

BTW, love how the PC controls function shows a game controller. Many of us use keyboards, telltale. :) And being able to re-map keys would be very nice, thanks.

• @BodenMaddox said: Can anyone tell me how to actually fire the shotgun on a PC once I pick it up? I see the icon on the left for it, but cannot seem to find the key to actually use it. I just keep dying over and over as a result.

BTW, love how the PC controls function shows a game controller. Many of us use keyboards, telltale. :) And being able to re-map keys would be very nice, thanks.

You have to grab the shell on the ground to your right.

• Thank you, Wabbit. I'm sure once you know that, it's obvious as heck, but I'm used to PC shooters where you don't need to pick up ammo to use the weapon, so that never even crossed my mind. :)

• @BodenMaddox said: Thank you, Wabbit. I'm sure once you know that, it's obvious as heck, but I'm used to PC shooters where you don't need to pick up ammo to use the weapon, so that never even crossed my mind. :)

Not a problem :) I understand. Hell, I died the first time because I didn't know to back up from the zombie crawling at me. lol

• Hi all, need some help. In the scene on the drugstore, when Lee is blocking the door to avoid zombies enter, the QTE scene say that you have to tap "Q" repetedly. Then i do but zombies always enter and kill me, i'm doing anything wrong or forgot to push any other key?.

Thanks for help.

• Instead of using W,S,A,D you can also use the arrow keys.

• @xVere said: Hi all, need some help. In the scene on the drugstore, when Lee is blocking the door to avoid zombies enter, the QTE scene say that you have to tap "Q" repetedly. Then i do but zombies always enter and kill me, i'm doing anything wrong or forgot to push any other key?.

Thanks for help.

When the door open a little scroll your mouse over the opening to close it. I hope that made sense.

• I do find it strange that Telltale doesn't let you skip dialogue anymore, even if you've already heard it. Every game prior to Jurassic Park let you skip dialogue by right-clicking (and I think pressing Space too, it's been a while).

I guess it's to make things more "cinematic."

Add Comment