User Avatar Image

How often do the episodes come out? Weekly? Monthly?

posted by shunsing on - last edited - Viewed by 900 users

Just wondering how often the episodes are released? I'm a new TT customer and liking what I've been able to play so far.

Thanks in advance.

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Monthly. Sometimes they might skip a month, but as far as I know there are no plans for that here.

    Don't quote me on that, though.

  • i think its monthly episode 2 will probably come in may 3,4 will come late summer and 5 will come late year i think

    http://dailydead.com/the-walking-dead-video-game-release-date-and-episode-titles/

    check this out and you`ll get a little info

  • I'll be eagerly waiting for every episode. I hope that they don't skip any months.

  • pray they add some manner of deviation to the choices in later episodes

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    @Fors said: I'll be eagerly waiting for every episode. I hope that they don't skip any months.

    Hard to say "this has never happened before" now. Seems to be a whole new game this time 'round. ;)

    Sometimes episodes were really late in the months, but I can remember only one occasion in the last three years where it technically was "the month after" for an episode to release. That was a Season finale however, IIRC...

  • @Vainamoinen said: Sometimes episodes were really late in the months, but I can remember only one occasion in the last three years where it technically was "the month after" for an episode to release. That was a Season finale however, IIRC...

    Yes. But I don't remember if it wasWallace, Tales or Devil's Playhouse. All I remember is that I was waiting for the episode so it must have been one of those.

  • @Vainamoinen said: Hard to say "this has never happened before" now. Seems to be a whole new game this time 'round. ;)

    Sometimes episodes were really late in the months, but I can remember only one occasion in the last three years where it technically was "the month after" for an episode to release. That was a Season finale however, IIRC...

    Actually, unless my memory's already fuzzy I don't recall it being that uncommon, at least when it came to the "season finales" which became somewhat known for being a month-and-a-half to two month gaps.

    Was fairly common with Sam & Max, though I seem to remember it happening (or almost happening) with "Rise of the Pirate God"/"Trial & Execution".

    Can't speak as to recent releases as I haven't been paying a lot of attention lately.

  • Geez, how many pages back did you go to find this discussion? I think the original poster is probably done looking for an answer at this point <_<

  • What. The. Fuck.

    This was made in 20 fucking 12. Why the hell would you revive this? Not cool, man. Not cool.

This discussion has been closed.