User Avatar Image

The great next episode prediction thread! *SPOILERS*

posted by WabbitTwaks on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users

The Ep 2 preview gave a little away so we all know there will be some editions to our group, but what else will happen? Here's what I think....

First, we will have to get power restored in the motel, if it is even possible. Not often a motel will have a generator handy. We may have to try to find one, or barricade ourselves in at night.

I think the next one to die will be Carley/Doug. More a gut suspicion than anything. I don't think we will get a choice on that either. It'll just happen. Probably happen during a food hunt.

Apparently, Lilly gets pissed at Lee. I couldn't hear what she said in the preview, but my guess is her father gets killed and Lee may have had to choose between him and someone important like Kenny. (HOORAY!!! He DESERVES it, damnit!)

Duck or Katjaa will get killed too (please let it be the annoying Duck!). Kenny will have a rough time with it but what is an apocalyptic story without angst? Plenty of it to go around if you read the comics.

By the end I think we will be on our way somewhere new. I don't think the motel will last very long at all for shelter.


Let's here what the rest of you think!

Mod edit: Episode 3 predictions begin on page 9.

316 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: I wonder how Lee's group is going to deal with the new survivors, especially after the acts of the St. Johns. Will the group be generous in letting them in?

    Probably not they'll probably be a bit paranoid maybe Lily even blames Ben for what happened to them because if he and his stupid variable hadn't come then the st. johns wouldnt have found them and larry wouldn't be dead.

  • @CapnJay said: Probably not they'll probably be a bit paranoid maybe Lily even blames Ben for what happened to them because if he and his stupid variable hadn't come then the st. johns wouldnt have found them and larry wouldn't be dead.

    Something is definitely going on with Ben in the next few episodes. Let's see what his role is in the group.

  • @Zeruis said: I wonder how Lee's group is going to deal with the new survivors, especially after the acts of the St. Johns. Will the group be generous in letting them in?


    And another thing: Every single human being they find, migth know who Lee really is

  • @franapbsilva said: And another thing: Every single human being they find, migth know who Lee really is

    Yeah That's true. But if the player had the choice to let people stay or go it might make the game too "safe"

    I think instead allowing the player to decide who dies (or if you allow them to die) is a better way of managing risk in the field of being identified.

    But lets ask ourselves, how long will it matter that he killed a man? How long will they hang over his head. Eventually at some point no one will give a damn. So many people will have died and lived in hell on earth that one dead senator for a government and system that no longer exists will be of little concern.

    Shoot people are gonna wish people like Lee is all they had to worry about.

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    So, because everyone wants it... here's a prediction.

    Duck's going to die in episode 3. Rolled over by the train. Kenny and Katjaa start eyeballing Clementine as a substitute kid out of their pain. When they finally find out about Lee's past, they find themselves entirely justified to limit his contact to Clem. Lee loses his calm. More pain.

  • @Vainamoinen said: So, because everyone wants it... here's a prediction.

    Duck's going to die in episode 3. Rolled over by the train. Kenny and Katjaa start eyeballing Clementine as a substitute kid out of their pain. When they finally find out about Lee's past, they find themselves entirely justified to limit his contact to Clem. Lee loses his calm. More pain.

    if i were in a zombie apocalypse, and i had somehow ended up with a kid to look after, i would be looking for the first place to get rid of her, so i wouldn't mind if a family took her off my hands

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    Lee minds. He's been raised that way.

  • @thestalkinghead said: if i were in a zombie apocalypse, and i had somehow ended up with a kid to look after, i would be looking for the first place to get rid of her, so i wouldn't mind if a family took her off my hands

    How DARE you sir!!!!:mad:

  • @Vainamoinen said: Lee minds. He's been raised that way.

    raised so that he should take responsibility of things he has no experience and knowledge about (raising a child) rather than people who have experience and knowledge of it

    P.S
    im only thinking real life scenario here, of course in the game i would want to keep her because i assume she will magically save me a few times, but in real life no body would want the responsibility of caring for a child in a zombie apocalypse unless it was their own child

Add Comment