User Avatar Image

The great next episode prediction thread! *SPOILERS*

posted by WabbitTwaks on - last edited - Viewed by 6.8K users

The Ep 2 preview gave a little away so we all know there will be some editions to our group, but what else will happen? Here's what I think....

First, we will have to get power restored in the motel, if it is even possible. Not often a motel will have a generator handy. We may have to try to find one, or barricade ourselves in at night.

I think the next one to die will be Carley/Doug. More a gut suspicion than anything. I don't think we will get a choice on that either. It'll just happen. Probably happen during a food hunt.

Apparently, Lilly gets pissed at Lee. I couldn't hear what she said in the preview, but my guess is her father gets killed and Lee may have had to choose between him and someone important like Kenny. (HOORAY!!! He DESERVES it, damnit!)

Duck or Katjaa will get killed too (please let it be the annoying Duck!). Kenny will have a rough time with it but what is an apocalyptic story without angst? Plenty of it to go around if you read the comics.

By the end I think we will be on our way somewhere new. I don't think the motel will last very long at all for shelter.

Let's here what the rest of you think!

Mod edit: Episode 3 predictions begin on page 9.

316 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BlankCanvasDJ said: One thing that I noticed. Episode 1 seems to take place in the Spring (the answering machine mentions that the babysitter is about to go on Spring Break, and Carly is in town to cover a cherry blossom festival) but in the preview for Episode 2, everyone is shown wearing long sleeve shirts and jackets, indicating that the weather has gotten cooler. They must spend a long time at that motel.

Lee did say, in a conversation "It has been 3 months":)

• Goodbye, She Quietly Says. ( A rifle aiming to a walker)- Leaving the Motel, maybe Clementine saying Goodbye to her "new home".

Bad Blood. (Kenny and Lilly mad)- Probably another figth between those two.

Hit the Road.(The RV)- With the RV working, they hit the road.

Woodbury Bound. ( Lilly driving)- Lilly splits from the group, stealing the RV or an abandoned car, or maybe they all go to Woodbury.

Rumbling Down The Track (A train)- The RV is stolen, or stops working, and they find a train.

Can't save them all ( Can't understand the picture)- Maybe you are forced to choose between two people, but that alredy happened twice. Maybe you find some strangers and one of them dies.

Tools for the job ( A car used to move big stuff, don't know the name)- Maybe they find a big market, and try to steal stuff from there, or they try to fix the train.

Lend me your years (Walkie Talkie) Someone fix Clementine's walkie talkie, or maybe they find another one, and they start talking to a stranger, or Clem's mom.

• My predictions for the final episode.

Lee is trapped with a hundred walkers
    TTG expects you to give up from QTE and pressing A repeatedly after like twenty walkers but if you managed to have the stamina to kill all hundred walkers Lee pulls a Tallahasse from Zombieland and walks out unscarred.

• I predict they will fix that darn "Reason with him" bug that I hate :p

Haha! Seriously though, I think we will see another character death happen and I think it may be Katjaa. Just have a feeling she is expendable.

• @CapnJay said: My predictions for the final episode.

Lee is trapped with a hundred walkers
    TTG expects you to give up from QTE and pressing A repeatedly after like twenty walkers but if you managed to have the stamina to kill all hundred walkers Lee pulls a Tallahasse from Zombieland and walks out unscarred.

Killing lots of zombies isn't really a climactic achievement in the Walking Dead, which is what differentiates it from Zombieland. The climax is much more likely to be an emotional one, involving the relationships Lee has fostered with his fellow survivors and Clem, than anything to do with fighting zombies.

I wouldn't be surprised if actually fighting zombies has almost nothing to do with the story's ending. It's more like "Man vs. Nature", and the zombies have more in common with starvation or an avalanche, than being some sort of enemy you defeat in glorious combat.

• @MrIncognito said: Killing lots of zombies isn't really a climactic achievement in the Walking Dea -

Tyreesegym016.jpg

Shut up.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

We don't "shut up" here.

• @MrIncognito said: Killing lots of zombies isn't really a climactic achievement in the Walking Dead, which is what differentiates it from Zombieland. The climax is much more likely to be an emotional one, involving the relationships Lee has fostered with his fellow survivors and Clem, than anything to do with fighting zombies.

I wouldn't be surprised if actually fighting zombies has almost nothing to do with the story's ending. It's more like "Man vs. Nature", and the zombies have more in common with starvation or an avalanche, than being some sort of enemy you defeat in glorious combat.

to quote ED-E from Mass Effect
    "That was a joke"

• @Vainamoinen said: We don't "shut up" here.

Of course not, it's a forum. I actually agree with MrIncognito, but couldn't resist pointing out the inconsistency.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Don't worry, we're OK. ;)

Add Comment