User Avatar Image

Controls???? Wtf

posted by PISSEDOFF on - last edited - Viewed by 664 users

SO I PURCHASED THIS POS THROUGH STEAM AND THERE ARE NO CONTROLS FOR THE PC??? WTF DID i PURCHASE THE XBOX VERSION OR WHAT????

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, YOU THIEFS/LIARS

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @PISSEDOFF said: SO I PURCHASED THIS POS THROUGH STEAM AND THERE ARE NO CONTROLS FOR THE PC??? WTF DID i PURCHASE THE XBOX VERSION OR WHAT????

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, YOU THIEFS/LIARS

Lolwuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Ok, first, kill the caps.

Now, head off to the support thread, they'll at least feign puting up with your raging.

• Yeah, same here. No mouse inversion is bad. I can't even play it lol. What's worse is I can't get a refund through steam...

• Way to overreact. And since you posted no information at all, I get the joy of asking random questions to see what is going on.

[LIST=1]
    [*]Did you accidentally have a controller plugged in?
    [*]Is the game using WASD instead of arrow keys or vice versa
    [*]Did you check the control options in the menu?
    [*]What isn't working? Everything or just say the keyboard or just the mouse controls?
    [/LIST]

Please be more descriptive and NOT use caps lock next time and certainly don't accuse Telltale for being "liars" on something that is most likely a problem on your end.

• 1 Did you accidentally have a controller plugged in? NO

2 Is the game using WASD instead of arrow keys or vice versa: Have no idea THE DAMN GAME DOESN'T TELL YOU A DAMN THING

3 Did you check the control options in the menu? XBOX????

4 What isn't working? Everything or just say the keyboard or just the mouse controls? Just plain stupid, why would I ask if that was not the problem.

THIS COMPANY IS GETTING REPORTED THROUGH BBB FOR THIEVERY AND SELLING WRONG VERSIONS.

• I agree that the OP was a bit ranty, but I kind of feel his pain. I'm not a console guy, and no mouse inversion really screws me. I looked through the options but didn't see that option. Did I miss it?

Thanks.

• @PISSEDOFF said: 1 Did you accidentally have a controller plugged in? NOSheesh. Don't need to be rude.

2 Is the game using WASD instead of arrow keys or vice versa: Have no idea THE DAMN GAME DOESN'T TELL YOU A DAMN THINGSo you never even tried then to check?

3 Did you check the control options in the menu? XBOX????What?

4 What isn't working? Everything or just say the keyboard or just the mouse controls? Just plain stupid, why would I ask if that was not the problem.Dang, you just love insulting the people trying to help don't you.

THIS COMPANY IS GETTING REPORTED THROUGH BBB FOR THIEVERY AND SELLING WRONG VERSIONS.

Ah ok so you are trolling instead of calmly responding to us so we can find an answer. That makes sense.

• It is possible he was surprised as I was to open up the control settings to see what was available, only to find a picture of an XBox controller and nothing at all about keyboard or mouse controls.

It was not until I actually started playing the game that I found out they tell you all about the key and mouse controls while playing.

Not so unbelievable to be bothered. I was. BUT, that is no excuse for the rant.

Later, I was part of a nice little thread that gave some instructions on pc control here

• @WabbitTwaks said: It is possible he was surprised as I was to open up the control settings to see what was available, only to find a picture of an XBox controller and nothing at all about keyboard or mouse controls.

It was not until I actually started playing the game that I found out they tell you all about the key and mouse controls while playing.

Later, I was part of a nice little thread that gave some instructions on pc control here

Oh, thanks for that, BTW. Saved me from some rather awkward deaths.

• @ted12 said: Oh, thanks for that, BTW. Saved me from some rather awkward deaths.

Happy to be of help :)

• @WabbitTwaks said: It is possible he was surprised as I was to open up the control settings to see what was available, only to find a picture of an XBox controller and nothing at all about keyboard or mouse controls.

Really? Well that isn't good. But at the same time, the OP still should have just explained that instead of saying they are thieves and liars.

Not saying Telltale is right here, that is bad of them to not show the PC controls, but still. No need to be rude about it.

This discussion has been closed.