Menu
User Avatar Image

So who actually died? minor spoilers.

posted by ruairi46 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

So I was thinking that I never actually died during the game and I thought surviving was very straight forward (still amazing game) and i never really had any trouble fighting of zombies, or the one puzzle getting to the motel room. But out of you players, who died and where? And please do describe how they nom'd on you.

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's strange the hammer scene as you don't actually have to keep hitting her at a point i believe your just raping its face when it is allready dead. as right at the end of the scene you just mutilate her face even though she is allready dead. (Suprised clementine doesant comment on the fact you just went ape shit on her babysitters face.)

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Indeed, you don't have to. In fact, the last hammer strike is optional! I managed to be a bit more humane to the sitter by sparing her the gets-stuck-strike. Demands a little more reflex control of course. :D :D

• I dident feel emotionly attached as I should of I think (They did it really well but..) its just you never really see your brother before the zombification so as a player your not really attached. As a character ofcourse. But i never got that attachment that other players did

• Okay, I admit, I died the first time through in the first cop-gone-bye-bye scene. I missed the damned instruction to "Press S to back away." Got munched pretty nicely (his breath smelled slightly of chicken, btw. Probably had Chic-Fil-A for lunch before picking me up). A reload later and I was on my happy little walker-killing way.

• @ruairi46 said: I dident feel emotionly attached as I should of I think (They did it really well but..) its just you never really see your brother before the zombification so as a player your not really attached. As a character ofcourse. But i never got that attachment that other players did

Yeah, I only meant the character, not the player. I would happily be chopping my way through any of Lee's relatives in the game even if they were alive, as long as it's somehow advantageous.

• LOL on several occasions I deliberately got eaten by the zombie to check out the death animations.

• @Vainamoinen said: Indeed, you don't have to. In fact, the last hammer strike is optional! I managed to be a bit more humane to the sitter by sparing her the gets-stuck-strike.

One rule I dearly remembered from Zombieland: Always double tap! Triple tap! Quadritap! Just make sure it's dead! :D

• As described here, I let Lee die all possible deaths. I watched most death scenes more then once, even.

Add Comment