1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

I can't see any series-link deals on the pages for games I already own. That seems like a bit of a flaw.

For example: I already own the first two Tex Murphy games, but if I want to buy the rest of the series at the discounted price, I have to actually go to the page of one of the other games. Seems a bit long-winded.

(I know the other games in the series are shown lower down the page, but still...)

• @Darth Marsden said: I can't see any series-link deals on the pages for games I already own. That seems like a bit of a flaw.

For example: I already own the first two Tex Murphy games, but if I want to buy the rest of the series at the discounted price, I have to actually go to the page of one of the other games. Seems a bit long-winded.

(I know the other games in the series are shown lower down the page, but still...)

They're just testing it right now, I'm sure they're open to feedback on the feature. It might be wise to just bring it up with them and see if they can do it.

• Hey, wanna hear a good joke? Daikatana for $5.99! Luckily, as if to make up for it (spoilers: it doesn't), you can also get Cannon Fodder 2 for $5.99.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Mmmmmmhhhh... more yawn. When will they finally add something interesting again?!

• This weekend, you can save 50% off of all Square Enix titles, except for Daikatana for obvious reasons. You know, can it really be called a Square Enix bundle if there are no Square Enix games available on GOG? It's all stuff they got from Eidos and other companies, there's nothing Square Enix made on there.

Also, This Week on GOG gives us the recap of the week and a clue for next week. Let's see, it's going to be released on Valentine's day, it's going to be a classic game, and it's going to have a "happy ending". I will not be hyped into thinking it's Love for Sail, I will not be hyped into thinking it's Love for Sail, I will not be hyped into thinking it's Love for Sail.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Gibbeynator said: You know, can it really be called a Square Enix bundle if there are no Square Enix games available on GOG?

Ex-fucking-actly. Final Fantasy VII, just recently out anew with completely shitty DRM: THAT I would have bought without copy protection. But, noooooo. Because Square Enix is a copyright bitch.

• @Vainamoinen said: Ex-fucking-actly. Final Fantasy VII, just recently out anew with completely shitty DRM: THAT I would have bought without copy protection. But, noooooo. Because Square Enix is a copyright bitch.

At least it doesn't use Steam, right?

• @Chyron8472 said: Hah. :)

burn.

It's actually a double burn because I would buy it if it was on Steam. But it isn't. :mad:

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@der_ketzer said: At least it doesn't use Steam, right?

Cloud's worse than Steam. And I've probably played the hell out of the PSX-FFVII before I sold it 14 years later for about the price I purchased it for back in '97, so no regrets.

Add Comment