User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead for PS Vita ?

posted by deejay214 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Hi,
I was wondering if there was going to be a Vita version of the walking dead game. I played it on ps3 and enjoyed it a lot. With the vita's choice of controls. it seems like it would be great to interact and play the game on the system. It has the power to run a little scaled down version of the ps3 game. I saw somewhere that it was available on the Ipad too.
So it's a question and a request - The Walking Dead on the PS Vita please.......????

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As soon as I saw the thread title, I though "Yes".
    It does make sense and its worth thinking about unless it is already planned ofc.
    Deejay's point about the controls fitting is spot on, since point and click is pretty much the same as point and press on a touch interface, and it would work especially well on the Vita since it has joysticks, a d-pad and face buttons to help with moving around and the QTEs.
    I guess it could work on iOS devices too, but I don't know how they would make you move without physical buttons.

• yes straga, wouldn't it be awesome to have a walking dead game with awesome graphics and everything in your hands.
    I'm sorry if the title is misleading but i did it intentionally so that people may read this and post as many comments as possible.
    We want that game........like, right now....
    The vita is such an awesome 'gaming' device. I like it better the i devices. if it is on ipad it should be on vita too. that's not fair developers..hehehe

• This game will be released for the iPad and iPhone this summer, so it would be easy to show the Vita some love. Plus, Sony seem to like Telltale.

• i was wondering if telltale games have plans to release walking dead or there other games for the ps vita

• I don't think they currently have any plans for it. If this keeps up, people will be asking to have this game on Nintendo devices.

• Please no more reasons for delay...Anyway vita is a waste of cash Save for the new consoles coming out 2013

• @ommmnomnomnom said: Please no more reasons for delay...Anyway vita is a waste of cash Save for the new consoles coming out 2013

agree..

i thought the wii u was getting twd ?

• @Zeruis said: I don't think they currently have any plans for it. If this keeps up, people will be asking to have this game on Nintendo devices.

Oooh then I want TWD for my Atari

• @Zeruis said: I don't think they currently have any plans for it. If this keeps up, people will be asking to have this game on Nintendo devices.

Why would that be such a stretch, exactly? Besides, Telltale's developed quite a bit for the Wii. As much as they have for the 360, in fact.

Though it hasn't been confirmed, I don't think a Wii U version of The Walking Dead is too hard to imagine.

• @Milosuperspesh said: agree..

i thought the wii u was getting twd ?

Might not be an impossible thing for the Wii U to have the game. If this happens though, I think it would be accurate to have it released after all the episodes are out.

Add Comment