User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Episode 2 Release Date Discussion (June, but WHEN?)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 18.5K users

As you guys (hopefully) already know, we mods know just as much as you do about release dates. We're volunteers and don't work for Telltale. And one thing we LOOOOOVE is speculation! So here's a poll to guess when Episode 2: STARVED FOR HELP will release on PC/MAC. (I'm not including iOS or console since those typically release a little later; they must get approval from the iOS store, Microsoft, Sony, etc before they go live).

I'm going to sweeten the pot. Whomever guesses FIRST (I'll be able to see poll results) the correct date will get a custom commission from me. You can check out my work here here or here.

You can ask for a zombie portrait or anything else TWD related. I will either a) make digital art for you and email you the hi-rez or b) paint for you and film it, and send you a hi-rez photo of the painting.

SO GET SPECULATING!

625 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marknelxcore said: I purchased this games yesterday and finished it for 5hours. Darn. Can't wait for the 2nd ep. Can someone alert me when the ep2 will be release? Thanks!

Best not to put private E-Mails up on forums mate - that's how you make your computer cry.

You'll get an E-Mail from Telltale when the next episode is released letting you know it's available to download.

• assuming he got it through tell tale if it's through steam there won't be an email....but it will be posted on these forums ;)

• I'm out.

I was guessing this weekend.....

• So no one knows the exact date of the release for 2? I thought these were already done. Hurry up already , I need my zombie fix. Seriously though if anyone knows when the release for the 2nd one will be let me know I have already purchased all of them , thinking they were done.

• @Deathtone said: So no one knows the exact date of the release for 2? I thought these were already done. Hurry up already , I need my zombie fix. Seriously though if anyone knows when the release for the 2nd one will be let me know I have already purchased all of them , thinking they were done.

and there we have yet another person who doesn't read the fine print...

• Thanks for your sarcasim , and not answering my question , really classy of you. I can tell this site is going to be helpful.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Deathtone said: So no one knows the exact date of the release for 2? I thought these were already done. Hurry up already , I need my zombie fix. Seriously though if anyone knows when the release for the 2nd one will be let me know I have already purchased all of them , thinking they were done.

1.) Yes, no one (in fact, NO ONE) already knows the exact release day for episode 2.
    2.) If the episodes WERE already done, Telltale would release them immediately and move on to the next Season! ;)

I hope that was a bit more helpful. Watch the blog regularly for more info, because that is usually the first official source for release dates. But the release dates will only emerge mere days from the release, mind you.

• @RaidenHitsu said: me too, don't worry, you'll get all the episodes

Awesome, thanks :):cool:

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

Uuuuum... Someone this morning voted for May 3rd. Really? This isn't BttF. :)

• @divisionten said: Uuuuum... Someone this morning voted for May 3rd. Really? This isn't BttF. :)

People can people can Dream

i voted for this tuesday

This discussion has been closed.