User Avatar Image

Refund for duplicate buy?

posted by GeassGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 113 users

I bought The Walking Dead a while back and it wouldn't work it would just say that my account doesn't have a license to play the game and asks if I would like to buy one. I received a confirmation email saying that I had in fact bought it. After trying every trick in the book and it still not working, I was desperate enough to see if buying the game a second time hoping that it would give me a license so I could at least play until the problem is fixed and just get a refund for the second purchase at a later date. But it still says i don't have a license

Buying the game a second time honestly wouldn't have bothered me if it had actually worked but for what ever reason it just has not. If it would be at all possible to get a refund for my second purchase that would be great :D

1 Comment - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There doesn't appear to be an issue with the first order. Please make sure you're logging into the game using the same account information you used to login to our website to download it.

A refund on the duplicate order will be issued via Paypal within 3 business days, to the email address on file for your account. If the you have a different email on file with Paypal, please send it to me via PM.

Add Comment