User Avatar Image

I'm playing walking dead on my 360 because my computer is a piece of junk.

posted by soundwave145 on - last edited - Viewed by 260 users

My question is, what settings are the 360 version running on? medium? low?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • it's pretty good im in the same boat

• User Avatar Image
    R10

i have a 360 but i play it on the pc so i wouldn't be able to say... the graphics on the game are really not fancy like say battlefield 3 or anything like that.. So im sure that on the xbox 360 they running on high .

• Yeah maybe no antialiasing but other than that it's gonna be the same across the board. On my main gaming rig($1800) my graphics card only uses 1 GPU and it doesn't fluctuate more than 2 degrees while playing this lol

On a side note, if you ever want a new PC hit me up. I'll build it and ship it to you for barely over cost. Custom built is the way to go!

• @ADavidson said: Yeah maybe no antialiasing but other than that it's gonna be the same across the board. On my main gaming rig($1800) my graphics card only uses 1 GPU and it doesn't fluctuate more than 2 degrees while playing this lol

On a side note, if you ever want a new PC hit me up. I'll build it and ship it to you for barely over cost. Custom built is the way to go!

which is best pci x16/x20 v1.0 ati card ? i have a 1gb hd4890 powercolor right now did have a second one but it's iffy and my mobo is an asus p6t deluxe v2 is that pci 2.0 ? lol says on the box it supports it..

• I bought my pc from walmart..hah

• @Milosuperspesh said: which is best pci x16/x20 v1.0 ati card ? i have a 1gb hd4890 powercolor right now did have a second one but it's iffy and my mobo is an asus p6t deluxe v2 is that pci 2.0 ? lol says on the box it supports it..

That's a great motherboard! Yes it is pci-e 2.0, also it is Nvidia SLI or AMD crossfire compatible! Nice feature to have.

The 4890 is still a decent card, oldie but a goodie. If you're wanting to play new games tho, you won't have directx11 and some advanced features with that, and it will show its age. As far as getting a new card, how much do you have to spend?? There's a wide range of cards out now that are very nice and budget friendly, from $170 up to $1000 lol

Which processor did you mate with that nice motherboard?

• @soundwave145 said: I bought my pc from walmart..hah

You poor sap ;op

I just upgraded the local Gamestop manager's PC. He had bought a Dell "XPS" system 6months ago for $700 or so. They put a $40 Radeon 4350 in it! He wanted to play games. The motherboard was micro, the case was about standard, the power supply was.... 350Watts

Needless to say, we spent $500+ upgrading it for gaming between a new PSU, case with better airflow and room for his new Radeon 6950.

For $1200 we could have built him a much better computer to start with, one with an upgradeable motherboard, more Ram and a better processor.

For even a casual gamer, super cheap is never good. You'll need expensive upgrades or a new PC within a couple years

• The most i can ever spend on a computer is 400 bucks {and that will take me a couple years to save] granted im not expecting to run Fallout 3 with all the neat mods. Just surf the web play flash games and if possible play games like zomboid or my own AGS studio game Necroquest Deluxe

• If hard drive prices come back down to where they were before the Thailand tsunamis, $400 would be doable(Before tax & shipping)

We could use one of the new AMD APU processor/graphics combo. You would be able to run fallout 3 with all the mods on low to medium settings at good resolution. I built a cheap build for my bro inlaw a few months ago with an A8 and it's working out well for him. Just about any game runs really well.

• i'm running a intel i7 3.07ghz overclocked to 3.8ghz stable with liquid cooling

since i'm in the uk, up to 200 quid.. twd runs smooth as silk with out anti alaising on max resolution and with out shadows (can't tell the difference)

but i got the secret world beta (mmo) and my hd4890 didn't like it regardless of settings almost max activity and running at 70 degrees fan running about 70%. with latest driver

Add Comment