User Avatar Image

Clem's house : Two questions

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 733 users

What is the significance of the cup of water in the kitchen ?

and how did the baby sitter die ?

i have drank the water in a two play throughs and in my third didn't drink it...

will this be a choice that matters ?

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The water was infected Lee is slowly dying

• he may need to take a piss a little sooner in some play throughs rather than others?

• @CapnJay said: The water was infected Lee is going to die quicker than the other survivors who don't get bit

fixed ;)

@CapnJay said: he may need to take a piss a little sooner in some play throughs rather than others?

yup and maybe when he needs to take a slash a zombie wakes in the stall next to him and savages his ankles..

• Could mean something, could mean nothing. From the trailer/preview for EP2 we can assume that a few months have passed, so the piss theory is sort of unlikely, but it's pretty funny to think about. Maybe Zombies have a terrible reaction to piss? Ugh.

Not sure what the significance was. I find it unlikely that it was poisoned water. Remember- zombies don't drink, and the cup was full. So unless this disease is airborne, it's unlikely that the water is infected. I think it may come into play later on if they run low on water. "You thirsty?" Nah, I drank earlier.

Just a guess!

• @Balisong123 said: Could mean something, could mean nothing. From the trailer/preview for EP2 we can assume that a few months have passed, so the piss theory is sort of unlikely, but it's pretty funny to think about. Maybe Zombies have a terrible reaction to piss? Ugh.

Not sure what the significance was. I find it unlikely that it was poisoned water. Remember- zombies don't drink, and the cup was full. So unless this disease is airborne, it's unlikely that the water is infected. I think it may come into play later on if they run low on water. "You thirsty?" Nah, I drank earlier.

Just a guess!

was wondering what else the game had in that had not been talked about.... you know scavanging for some new topic to keep interest up while we wait for ep 2

• @Milosuperspesh said: was wondering what else the game had in that had not been talked about.... you know scavanging for some new topic to keep interest up while we wait for ep 2

Yeah, I know. Don't confuse my comments with criticism, it's just how I am.

Speaking of EP2..Come on, TT. Give us something.

• @Balisong123 said: Yeah, I know. Don't confuse my comments with criticism, it's just how I am.

Speaking of EP2..Come on, TT. Give us something.

i didn't confuse and as far as i can tell was only quoting nothing more or less

now i'm critising ;) but also i agree ep2 common ttg peeps we're 'dying here' ;)

• @Milosuperspesh said: What is the significance of the cup of water in the kitchen ?

and how did the baby sitter die ?

i have drank the water in a two play throughs and in my third didn't drink it...

will this be a choice that matters ?

well about the babysitter clem said she herd her scream a few nights ago so i think a walker must have got her or maby her boyfriend was bit and came to the house for help turned into a walker and killed her. also i think i did drink the water on my first play through

• @CapnJay said: The water was infected Lee is slowly dying

everyone is already infected silly.

Add Comment