User Avatar Image

Unpleasant Hypothetical Choices Thread [unless they are later actual choices]

posted by CapnJay on - last edited - Viewed by 654 users

TWDG promises to give us alot of choices but while we wait i thought we could make up our own hypothetical situations .

Example:

Kennys fishing boat doesn't have room for Lee. Clementine wants to stay with you but she might be safer with Kaatja , Kenny, and Duck . Do you seperate her from Lee against her will so she can go off with them to possible safety and leave Lee Alone again naturally. Or does Lee and Clem part ways to survive the world together?

Or you have to choose between saving Duck and Clementine or Lee and Clementine {Kenny and Kaatja and the other adults are already dead. What do you do? Save the children and hope they can survive without adults? Or let Duck die in order to personally protect Clementine

Feel free to answer these and add your own

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • dunno to early to see where to game leads lol

if we getting new characters would imply current one die or leave

so we now lilly has to live and leave and we lost glenn in the same way..

• We got a long way to go but those are some interesting decisions you give.

• Anybody got any ideas anyone else want to make a choice i gave and defend it?

• well i don't want to spoil it for myself or others but i'm going to watch the preview live lol

as long as clem survives intact, don't think i could bare to see her hurt

lee i feel should survive to a point

kenny poor sod such a nice guy i'd like him to stick around

everyone else is expendable unless they prove to be of use later

• TWDG promises to give us alot of choices but while we wait i thought we could make up our own hypothetical situations .

Example:

Kennys fishing boat doesn't have room for Lee. Clementine wants to stay with you but she might be safer with Kaatja , Kenny, and Duck . Do you seperate her from Lee against her will so she can go off with them to possible safety and leave Lee Alone again naturally. Or does Lee and Clem part ways to survive the world together?

Kenny doesn't allow Lee to go on the boat due to low morale or Kaatja is bitten, and slowing turning. Kenny cannot bear to acknowledge this. High morale/friendship with Lee can significantly change his opinion...he will remember that Lee stuck his neck out for him before and his family. This could enable Lee to persuade him that the only way he can help his wife is to leave/kill her. Lee must do this though. Kenny will not kill his wife.

While Kenny understands this (if there is a second season that carries over) Duck does not. He is too young, and will remember Lee persuading Kenny to go along with and allow Lee to kill Kaatja. Assuming Clem is present...depending on the level of realism that Lee uses with her...will also be affected positively or negatively. For instance...explaining the truth about zombies and how people really are...being honest and not sugar coating things...will cause Clem to understand. However if Lee is trying to keep things through rose-colored/optimistic lenses...Clem will be shocked and appalled by what is happening and also reactive negatively and maybe even distrust Lee.

If Kenny does not have a friendship with Lee, he will not take Lee along. This poses a problem and Lee will have to act accordingly. Most likely it would cause a square off between Kenny and Lee. While they are fighting Kaatja turns and captures Duck, eating him. Kenny doesn't know what to do. My guess is that he ends up running towards Kaatja to try to stop her and Lee has the option to try to help him or let him ultimately die while Duck watches.

...this is getting kinda messed up.

• @CapnJay said: TWDG promises to give us alot of choices but while we wait i thought we could make up our own hypothetical situations .

Example:

Or you have to choose between saving Duck and Clementine or Lee and Clementine {Kenny and Kaatja and the other adults are already dead. What do you do? Save the children and hope they can survive without adults? Or let Duck die in order to personally protect Clementine

Feel free to answer these and add your own

Bittersweet endings leaves a tangy taste
    :(

Add Comment