User Avatar Image

Will Lee meet Shane?

posted by EVOL on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

As far as we know, the games take place pretty early in the apocalypse, and probably before Rick Grimes gets out of the hospital. Does that mean Lee will be able to meet Shane during the remaining episodes?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Probably not. Shane died pretty early on in the comics, and 3 months have passed between episodes 1 and 2. I think Rick was only unconscious for about a month, so I think Shane is dead by now...

• don't know who shane is but hey Welcome to the Forums Evol

• @CapnJay said: don't know who shane is but hey Welcome to the Forums Evol

Member in the comic books. He played a pretty big role... Ricks best friend.

• Mhm, thanks CapnJay.
    It's probably an idea that came out from my desire to see more of this character, as he got killed really early in the comics and before the Prison arc in the series. Would be interesting though.

• Shane slept with Lori, and was the biologic father to Judith Grimes. He's already dead, but Rick does go back to dig him up so he can shoot him in his zombie face so maybe we'll see Rick?. Shane needed to go to make way for The Governor. Shane isn't even as bad as The Hunter's Chris

• in the tv show he lasted a while ;) but eventually got killed..

• @Gman5852 said: Probably not. Shane died pretty early on in the comics, and 3 months have passed between episodes 1 and 2. I think Rick was only unconscious for about a month, so I think Shane is dead by now...

No human body can be unconcious for a month without support of fluids.
    I am thinking Rick was out for a week at most.

• @Lars80 said: No human body can be unconcious for a month without support of fluids.
    I am thinking Rick was out for a week at most.

Assuming Kirkman hasn't revealed that he's free to use the idea I used when I tried to do an Walking Dead Roleplay with a friend. Her character was in a Coma and being tended too till the last possible minute by a Mystery person who risked life and limb but when overrun They took off to regroup and didn't get back in time

• @CapnJay said: Assuming Kirkman hasn't revealed that he's free to use the idea I used when I tried to do an Walking Dead Roleplay with a friend. Her character was in a Coma and being tended too till the last possible minute by a Mystery person who risked life and limb but when overrun They took off to regroup and didn't get back in time

Great idea, and kinda what I think happened except maybe it was Shane, Lori, or the medical staff. IIRC Shane was checking on Rick until the military showed up

• @Duck Zombie said: Great idea, and kinda what I think happened except maybe it was Shane, Lori, or the medical staff. IIRC Shane was checking on Rick until the military showed up

Tweet it to kirkman

Add Comment