User Avatar Image

Spoilers\ What was your decision on the two brothers?

posted by DREWBAA on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

I killed them both.

When I finished the game it said only 12% of players killed them..

Were you guys asleep?? They killed and fed you a member of your own group and held the rest of you in a torture chamber and you let them live?!?!?!

I guess I am going to have to rock the impending apocalypse solo then.. weak.

237 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the impending Zombie Apocalypse I'm not teaching my Adopted Daughter that it's a dog eat dog world also we didn't loot the car either

Also it's more ruthless to leave andy to the Walkers

• I killed the first brother but left the other one.

The reason was because Clementine saw the first one. The other guy was as good as dead anyway.

Found it quite funny when you see the zombie mother going down the lawn towards the 2nd guy.

• Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Basically I am willing to give people one chance to prove their intentions. The family on the farm made their choice to cut mark up into pieces, and attempt to kill and eat lee, clementine, larry, and all the other survivors in your group eventually. I would say that more than justifies taking them out.

In some ways the children NEED to learn what the world is like and the proper way to handle things. It is a parents duty to teach their children to survive. If this means taking hard choices and teaching hard lessons, then so be it. The best you can do is try to explain the reasons behind your actions so the children understand why difficult choices need to be made. I explained to clementine that they were bad men and it had to be done. I would say that even a child could understand that after witnessing their other crimes.

• Killed them both. I figured Clementine would be right there when I killed him, but I did it anyway. Hearing the second brother screaming when I told him his family was dead tore me up so I mercy killed him. It was pretty intense. I later told Clementine that I regretted my decision, and didn't loot the car, so I think I'm patching things up.

• I didn't kill either brother they could have got out together but andy was focused on his cry to the heavens.

• @CapnJay said: In the impending Zombie Apocalypse I'm not teaching my Adopted Daughter that it's a dog eat dog world also we didn't loot the car either

Also it's more ruthless to leave andy to the Walkers

I threw Andy into an electric fence.. look at Rick and Carl. It is a dog eat dog world. People are more dangerous than walkers.

• On my first play (I go with my gut instinct on the first play) I took them both out AND looted the car. I'm in the *do anything needed to survive* camp.

Oh yeah.. Also sided with Kenny on the Larry situation.

• Stabbed one guy Shot the other. I don't take no shit. Im nice to clementine but im training her to be a survivalist, and do what ever is neccessary.

• User Avatar Image
    zipp BANNED

I tryed to be nice but it seemed like killing Larry was a good idea. Hes an ass hole and he was possibly dead. I also killed the 2 brothers because they were gonna kill us and top it off with having use for desert.

This was WAY more emotional than I thought this game would deliver. I literally almost cried...

I love you telltale. The wait was a little to long but loved the episode.

Anyone else kill Larry and the 2 brothers?

Add Comment