User Avatar Image

What about Mark?

posted by Nekator on - last edited - Viewed by 250 users

As much as i like the WD game until now, i´m a bit sad about how neglected Mark got.
He is the only member of the group who comes during the break, we hardly get much feedback about his background and in the end he is only there to get shot at, maimed and partially eaten... poor bastard.

I mean, i kinda liked the guy and found it already strange that nobody should have taken at least a look at him, how he is holding up, after Mama patched him up from the arrow wound.. i mean come on - the guy was shot, and all the people just stumble around the farm, quarrel around and then go to eat, without ANYONE at least say hi to him or take just a look at the poor sod?

I know, it was necessary for the whole plot, but i thought it beeing the weakest part of the storytelling up to now... and you guys let him even bump the stairs down, with no feet, just to wail a few last words... why do you hate him that much? :(

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i was sad to see him go, Mark grew on me fast but when he walked into that house my gut told me i wouldnt be seeing him again (as you know we did wind up seeing him again....but not the way i wanted to)

• I really liked Mark! I was worried about him too! I would have never left his side if I could. I didn't trust Andy and Danny from the moment I saw them. Mostly because of their story. A wise man taught me that when something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

tumblr_liahhyT4Rk1qbtg4yo1_r1_500.jpg

• @Woder said: I really liked Mark! I was worried about him too! I would have never left his side if I could. I didn't trust Andy and Danny from the moment I saw them. Mostly because of their story. A wise man taught me that when something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

tumblr_liahhyT4Rk1qbtg4yo1_r1_500.jpg

That's rather false since that is the new home they live in still in the comics...

• @Woder said: I really liked Mark! I was worried about him too! I would have never left his side if I could. I didn't trust Andy and Danny from the moment I saw them.

I didn't trust them either, but I think that's because I've learned from the comic, anytime something nice happens SOMETHING/SOMEONE has to come fuck it up

Add Comment