User Avatar Image

Episode 2 - Which weapon did you choose?

posted by greenj2 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

I went with the sickle on my first play-through and tried out the cattle-prod on my second.

It didn't end up making a difference to me, Lee just jams the instrument into Danny's chest, then gets knocked over. I am curious to know what happens if you choose that two-pronged hook weapon...

Also, does having Kenny on your side help you at all during the final confrontation sequence? Anyone?

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I used the sickle - dropped it, and Kenny finished Danny off for me. Good man - but that's only because I helped kill Larry, which makes me a bad person.

If you didn't help Kenny kill Larry, Lilly will come save you - and she will shoot Andy when he was pushing Lee's face towards the electric fence.

Also, when I took the hay rake and dropped it in the fight with Danny, Lilly came with the sickle too. Seems Danny was doomed to die by sickle, bear trap and a pitchfork.

Triple whammy there. :(

• Nice. I didn't know Lilly would finish Danny off if you left him alive.

So what happens when Andy has your face in that electric fence if you don't side with Lilly in the meat locker? Does Kenny come to the rescue instead?

• a qte happens and you wriggle out of it by yourself while lily looks on,it was at this point i decided she must die.

• I went with the sickle. If there was a chance of obtaining a weapon, it would be useful if the weapon didn't have to rely on batteries or chargers.

Also I don't understand why Lee couldn't take the sickle and cattle prod. He was able to carry an axe and a cluster of energy bars in the last episode. Alternatively, Lily/Kenny/Clementine could have collected the items for the group. :P

• Lilly doesnt kill anyone in either scenario, she saves you by hitting Danny with a sickle and he falls into the trap, then you kill him or let him live. Or, if you sided with Kenny, he pushes the stable door into Danny and later you have to fight off Andy yourself instead of Lilly shooting (but only injuring) him.

I've tried all the weapons and none of them make a difference, i figured Lilly would use something other than the sickle or something but she uses it regardless.

• @greenj2 said: Nice. I didn't know Lilly would finish Danny off if you left him alive.

So what happens when Andy has your face in that electric fence if you don't side with Lilly in the meat locker? Does Kenny come to the rescue instead?

Of course. Kenny cares about who cares about him. ;)

• @MF25 said: Lilly doesnt kill anyone in either scenario, she saves you by hitting Danny with a sickle and he falls into the trap, then you kill him or let him live.

Ahh, I understand now, my mistake.

@MF25 said: Of course. Kenny cares about who cares about him. ;)

God, I hate Kenny so much after the events of episode 2. XD He was my bestest buddy ever at the end of episode 1. Ch-ch-ch-chaaanges... :D

• @greenj2 said: Nice. I didn't know Lilly would finish Danny off if you left him alive.

She does not.

• Hay hook (or whatever it's called) seems to need some love.

I chose the cattle prod in both playthroughs. It seemed like the best bet against somebody dripping wet from a thunderstorm. But in the end, the choice doesn't seem to have made much of a difference, does it?

Add Comment