User Avatar Image

What Do you think Will be The Consequences of (SPOILER) Stealing from the Car?

posted by Dasacugo on - last edited - Viewed by 6.2K users

The decision of stealing or not the food from the car was the hardest for me. In first place, it moved me that Clem :) faced all the group, so i finally decided to support her, because i didn't wanted that she feel alone, but later that night i thought that was a coward action from me let her be hungry by just a moral choice. What do you think will be the Consequences of what we all choose for the next Episodes(Share your decision).

PD Sorry for my bad english. My Native Language is Spanish.

261 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it will be less of a playable situational consequence and more of one that shapes Clementine and how she views the world.

If you leave the food, you are reinforcing her belief that stealing is never okay.

If you take the food, she gets the impression that stealing is okay. You can then try to make her understand that this is not completely a wrong or right issue, and perhaps reinforce that sometimes the right thing to do IS (morally) wrong.

• @Sisterofshane said: I think it will be less of a playable situational consequence and more of one that shapes Clementine and how she views the world.

If you leave the food, you are reinforcing her belief that stealing is never okay.

If you take the food, she gets the impression that stealing is okay. You can then try to make her understand that this is not completely a wrong or right issue, and perhaps reinforce that sometimes the right thing to do IS (morally) wrong.

And what did you choose?

• @Dasacugo said: The decision of stealing or not the food from the car was the hardest for me. In first place, it moved me that Clem :) faced all the group, so i finally decided to support her, because i didn't wanted that she feel alone, but later that night i thought that was a coward action from me let her be hungry by just a moral choice. What do you think will be the Consequences of what we all choose for the next Episodes(Share your decision).

PD Sorry for my bad english. My Native Language is Spanish.

Can I just say that your english is very good.

• @ruairi46 said: Can I just say that your english is very good.

jaja, thanks, i'm in an advanced level for my country, but i'm not an expert speaker.

• @Dasacugo said: And what did you choose?

I chose to take the food, and attempt to explain to Clementine that doing this was not the same as the bandits.

• I said no to ensure loyalty in clem, just in case if she dident totaly except my killings of a certain pair of sausage roles.

• @Sisterofshane said: I chose to take the food, and attempt to explain to Clementine that doing this was not the same as the bandits.

@Sisterofshane said: I said no to ensure loyalty in clem, just in case if she dident totaly except my killings of a certain pair of sausage roles.

I'm thinking that maybe this decision it's going to affect to other characters, like Lily, if you take the food, she will look to you with contempt and disappointment, but , if you don't take the food, you will be despised by the rest of the group, like Kenny or Katja.

• @Dasacugo said: I'm thinking that maybe this decision it's going to affect to other characters, like Lily, if you take the food, she will look to you with contempt and disappointment, but , if you don't take the food, you will be despised by the rest of the group, like Kenny or Katja.

I'm over Lily. "Sticking my neck out to save a child is WRONG, but so is taking food from an abandoned car!"

If she's wondering why she is having a hard time with this Zombie Apocalypse, it's because she has chosen to disregard the wrong set of morals.

• SPOILER: Clem is a covert agent for umbrella no joke.

Add Comment