User Avatar Image

Anyone else regretting killing ***** with Clem watching?

posted by StraightFacedChicken on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

I don't know about you guys, but when we had the option to kill Danny, I actually took my time with this one. I was thinking, this guy was sick and disturbed and he should die for what he did to Mark, and if I left him he may be able to get free and go after Clem. AND if I left him he might die of blood-loss, turn into a dead and trap Clem and Lilly in the meat locker, so after this decision, i knew something would go wrong, but i decided to kill him. Of course, Clem screamed and she looked afraid.
Later on she says "Did you have to kill the brothers?" So obviously it doesn't matter if you don't kill Andy, but if you kill either one she thinks of you differently. I'm just wondering if she will be afraid of me next time I get a weapon in my hands or something, or if she will go to Lilly/Carley for protection instead of me..
That was very smart of TTG, and I applaud them for it!

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ...HE'S GOING TO TRAP THEM WHILE HE'S STUCK IN A BEAR TRAP AND LILLY HAS A GUN!

Lilly isn't a stranger to handling Walkers she's one of the best fighters in the group she could of handled a walker stuck in a bear trap.

• Actually it was Danny's Gun, which he drops during the fight. We have no idea how close the gun was to Danny. Lily probably wouldn't risk going for the gun if Danny was within touching range, which he may well be.

• No, because I didn't do it :). However, it's because I didn't think that they were a threat any longer.

If I had to kill them because they were a threat, I wouldn't have felt bad if Clementine had seen it. I don't think she needs to grow up being afraid to kill things that are directly threatening her life. I would have explained my reasoning as best as I could, and knew that she would understand when she was older.

• I killed Danny before I knew Clem was watching. To try and stay neutral with her, I left Andy alive and I did not steal from the car.

• @StraightFacedChicken said: Actually it was Danny's Gun, which he drops during the fight. We have no idea how close the gun was to Danny. Lily probably wouldn't risk going for the gun if Danny was within touching range, which he may well be.

She had the gun right when you made the choice.

• @jangjangchang said: She had the gun right when you made the choice.

Oh.. right.. Well then, leave out that part, he still deserved to die for what he did, in my opinion. It just sucked a lot that Clem was watching, and that she cowered behind Lilly when you looked at her

• Leave cannibals alive that can lure innocent people in with the promise of food and protection? It's unfortunate Clem saw it happen but without viable long-term incarceration justice will either be a slap on the wrist or something as severe as death.

• I figured I already told Clem I would take care of any "bad guys" from now on, so i didn't hesitate to kill both brothers for butchering Mark and god knows how many other innocent people.

• @Bearcules said: Leave cannibals alive that can lure innocent people in with the promise of food and protection? It's unfortunate Clem saw it happen but without viable long-term incarceration justice will either be a slap on the wrist or something as severe as death.

I was honestly more concerned with finding Duck and Katjaa first, and new the first brother couldn't get out of the bear trap, so I wasn't really concerned with killing him right then.

Brenda got nabbed by Walker Mark, but Katjaa was safe. I had no way to immediately get rid of either of them, and then the yelling started outside - so, back outside to try and find Duck.

Then the confrontation with the Second brother - get him subdued, and THIS was the point that I honestly thought that we were going to get a chance to "kill" them - which at this point, would have been acceptable to me. They are too dangerous to leave alive. The choice then came - kill the guy...or leave?

Now I probably should have killed this guy, but I didn't. Everybody was ready to leave, and Kenny had just been shot. Also, his mother was definitely dead (she had been bit by a walker), and his brother was stuck in the barn. I made the decision to leave, and was relieved to see the electric fence give out and the farm become overrun with walkers. It's possible the last brother survived, but highly unlikely.

• @Bearcules said: Leave cannibals alive that can lure innocent people in with the promise of food and protection? It's unfortunate Clem saw it happen but without viable long-term incarceration justice will either be a slap on the wrist or something as severe as death.

Because a man stuck in a bear trap with no gun can knock walkers heads off with his bare fist.

I guess Andy is some kind of back flip martial artist that just jumped on top of his house while we weren't looking and got away.

Point is they're both dead whether you killed them or not it's the choice if you wanted to take your anger and frustration out on them or not.

Add Comment