User Avatar Image

"Since Lee's Urban and all"

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users

Does anybody not like Kenny anymore after that racist comment towards Lee

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • theres a whole list o reasons

• This knocked off a few points out of my relationship with Kenny.

• Personally I laughed my ass off but thought of it more as a poor judgement call rather than being racist. So I didn't think anything of it.

• @UnknownFox said: Personally I laughed my ass off but thought of it more as a poor judgement call rather than being racist. So I didn't think anything of it.

I would tend to agree with this - it's clear that Kenny doesn't mistreat him, even if he does have prejudices.

• honestly though if you've ever thought a jewish person was good with money because their jewish and italian must be a good cook cause their italian etc well www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM

• I hate Kenny for what he did to Larry..... Who knows.... he could have been saved :p
    But NO! Kenny crushes poor bastards head with salt lick. ( I did the same thing in my 1st play trough, because in that save I was on Kenny's side.... )
    Kenny takes too many unnecessary risks in my opinion.
    BTW I just can't be with out taking care of Clementine..... TTG are really fucked up if they kill her.....

• @UnknownFox said: Personally I laughed my ass off but thought of it more as a poor judgement call rather than being racist. So I didn't think anything of it.

Me as well, I also think Kenny did not really ment it that way.
    And since Lee did had to go to jail... well..... He is not in the position to be mad lol.

• I think Kenny is ignorant of all cultures other than his own, so it's not personal. He probably thinks us Brits go around wearing monocles and tophats.

• I took it as kind of a joke, but for Kenny to look down a little on Lee like that makes me dislike him a little bit.

All things considered hes worse than Larry, sure he was a dick, but he was just protecting his daughter. You'd be a bit shifty if there was a murderer in your group.

• LOL. I do consider the comment rather harmless. We ALL are racist to at least some degree and subconsciously adhere to some ideas that aren't exactly politically correct.
    Anyone who insists otherwise is a liar or a moron.

It makes sense that in high stress situations (like, say, a zombie apocalypse) a comment like that might slip out and immediately afterwards you would realize what a load of crap you just said.

But I do think they put this scene in the game for a reason. Kenny is getting very high strung and antagonistic. He's a potential snapper and it may very well happen down the road.

Add Comment