User Avatar Image

TWD Season 2 speculation/suggestion (merged threads)

posted by Yusuf Koroma on - last edited - Viewed by 23.4K users

In the coming months, Telltale Games will release three more episodes of their adventure game The Walking Dead. They won't stop there, though. Telltale marketing executive Steve Allison said that they will create a second season eventually as well.

"Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do," Allison told Polygon.

The Walking Dead has been a huge critical and commercial success for Telltale. The first episode, "A New Day," sold almost 1.7 million copies in its first two months. It's said to be the company's fastest-selling game ever.

The game starts before the events of the Walking Dead show and comic. Lee Everett, a man convicted of murder, has been unexpectedly free as a zombie outbreak sweeps the globe. He and a small group of survivors band together in order to stay alive. As Lee, players must endure zombie attacks as well as internal strife among the survivors.

It's not clear whether the second season of the game will be a direct continuation of the first season. They might just decide to tell a new story with a completely different cast of characters. I'd be happy with either. The writing for these games has proven top-notch so I have faith that Telltale could craft another compelling set of survivors for us to follow.

Episode 3 of Walking Dead will be available in August. "Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do."

www.cinemablend.com/games/Walking-Dead-Game-Season-Two-Confirmed-44364.html

1.2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The thing that confuses me to no end is that Allison said "This will not be the last Walking Dead game series we do". Everywhere else it says that the game is going to have a second season, presumably having Lee and Clem return for the main cast. Does TT not know at this point?

• Awesome news, can't wait to finish Season 1 and onto Season 2 will be awesome as well. I am loving this game so far so I can't wait to get my hands on the 2nd game if and when it comes out.

I am not to much a fan of FPS game but I might check out that game too since I am hooked on the Walking Dead show and the game.

• If Lee does indeed die at the end of Episode Five (in some dramatic, heroic way, I imagine), it begs the question: who will the protagonist for TTG's The Walking Dead Season Two be?

I personally love the idea of it being teenage Clementine. I can just see an older version, hunting the dead out of bitterness for what happened to Lee and the others. I think to take the sweet, innocent Clementine and see her grow into a ruthless, hardened young woman would be very interesting.

Of course, Lee may well survive this season and live to see another - but I have a strong feeling that it's Lee's contorted body that Clementine is staring at in the picture for episode five.

Let me hear your thoughts on what you'd like to see, characer-wise, for season two.

Thanks for reading!

• We have multiple threads for season two possibilities. please check them before adding new threads. Thank you for your time and welcome to the forum

• If that happen they would have to make her sexual in some way.

It's like you can't have a damn women character without her bust out and half nude.

I would hate to see that as Clem. Seeing how we all knew her as a little girl, and then to see her as a young blossomed women, with blood running down her bosom and leather boots on her toned yet feminine Carmel colored legs. The thought of her kinky hair with specks of grass and leaves in it due to her rolling on the ground with zombies and the innocent look in her eye that gives way to hardened determination.

No....No..that's just not the Clem I know. Not in short adventure shorts a-la- Laura Croft. I guess she would be like a "ebony" version of Laura Croft...so she would have a bit of a "trunk" and that would be allright...but I tell you what gentlemen. I wouldn't be able to stop seeing a 8 year old girl in that woman.

She will always be my little Clementine.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: If that happen they would have to make her sexual in some way.

It's like you can't have a damn women character without her bust out and half nude.

I would hate to see that as Clem. Seeing how we all knew her as a little girl, and then to see her as a young blossomed women, with blood running down her bosom and leather boots on her toned yet feminine Carmel colored legs. The thought of her kinky hair with specks of grass and leaves in it due to her rolling on the ground with zombies and the innocent look in her eye that gives way to hardened determination.

No....No..that's just not the Clem I know. Not in short adventure shorts a-la- Laura Croft. I guess she would be like a "ebony" version of Laura Croft...so she would have a bit of a "trunk" and that would be allright...but I tell you what gentlemen. I wouldn't be able to stop seeing a 8 year old girl in that woman.

She will always be my little Clementine.

I don't expect that from Telltale. Who is the sexiest woman they've had thus far? Sybil? Marzipan? Momma Bosco?

• I can't see that happening either. What I was suggesting was merely a darker, older version of the Clementine we know. She can't stay young forever, and the time gap between season one and two could be years, depending on how this season closes.

• I should hope not. Usually the more violent a game the more nude the women.

it goes hand in hand.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: I should hope not. Usually the more violent a game the more nude the women.

it goes hand in hand.

Oh, society.

• @Master of Aeons said: I don't expect that from Telltale. Who is the sexiest woman they've had thus far? Sybil? Marzipan? Momma Bosco?

Sybil is pretty damn sexy

Add Comment