User Avatar Image

The Fate of the St John Brothers

posted by Sir Craigius on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users

The official stats show that most people didnt kill both brothers, but doesnt indicate who killed one brother or who killed neither. Personally I spared both. I might have killed Danny, but I read a spoiler in advance and knew Clem would be watching, so no way I wanted her to see that. Not killing Andy was both an act of mercy (he was so pathetic kneeling broken on the ground like that) and as a way of seeing a much more epic conclusion to that scene.

So what about the rest of you? Kill both? Killed one, if so which one? Or spared both like me?

145 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • sometimes i kill them sometimes i dont

• I let them both live because I agree with what Dale said in the AMC series.
    " The world we know is gone, but keeping our humanity? That's a choice."
    [ATTACH]3093[/ATTACH]

If the world is to survive we must maintain our humanity and that's what I'm(Lee)trying to show Clem.:D

• I made a promise to Clementine to kill the dangerous ones. So i did.
    Both brothers dead.

• I repared that most of the people that just kille one brother, killed Danny. That makes sense, you kill Danny, because he almost "forces" you. If you kill him, Clementine will witness it, shocked. With Andy, you have the opurtunity to spank him. And when you stop, if you tell him that his family is dead, it's sad. The guy already lost his family, (and some teeth) and now he is screaming to you. Clementine is already scared because of what you did with the other. You have the choice of walk away, that, in my opinion, shows a lot more of disesteem. He keeps screaming, and you just ignore him, while he wants to die.... Awesome scene.

• All you merciful souls, let me get this straight;

After losing two members of your group and narrowly escaping certain death at the hands of murderous cannibals, you choose to let them go. Men with intimate knowledge of your group, access to weapons and a serious score to settle... and you let them go. All because, wait for it, it's the "right" thing to do.

Maybe you'll find some nice rapists and necrophiliacs to make friends with in episode 3! :D

Seriously though, I'm glad to see other people taking different approaches to their playthroughs than I am. Though I still hope all you naive morality fetishists get bit in the ass big-time for decisions like this in future episodes. :)

• I just spared the both of them. Clem was watching and besides, the farmers got a taste of their own medicine(being eaten by the walkers).

• This is about whats best for clems safety vs whats best for clems mind.

As rick grimes apparently said once "Whats the point in surviving if my son is dead inside" or something to that effect.

• Killed both and it didnt seem to bother Clementine at all. Clem understand that those brothers were very dangerous. And in Ep1 you promise her to kill the dangerous ones.

Perhaps that come back to bite me in the ass, and letting Andy live come back to bite others in the ass.
    No one saw him get eaten, just alot of assuming going on.
    But he was capable of standing up, grabbing a gun and outrunning zombies.

And Andy may want to die. But he also got a score to settle as someone else pointed out. Well, not with me. In my game he is gone. And Clementine is one step closer to adjusting to the new world.

• @CapnJay said: This is about whats best for clems safety vs whats best for clems mind.

As rick grimes apparently said once "Whats the point in surviving if my son is dead inside" or something to that effect.

Carl put a bullet through Shanes head. Clem may eventually have to do the same if necessary.

• @Lars80 said: Killed both and it didnt seem to bother Clementine at all. Clem understand that those brothers were very dangerous. And in Ep1 you promise her to kill the dangerous ones.

Perhaps that come back to bite me in the ass, and letting Andy live come back to bite others in the ass.
    No one saw him get eaten, just alot of assuming going on.
    But he was capable of standing up, grabbing a gun and outrunning zombies.

And Andy may want to die. But he also got a score to settle as someone else pointed out. Well, not with me. In my game he is gone. And Clementine is one step closer to adjusting to the new world.

If Andy and Danny are alive they both are hiding out in the barn

Add Comment