User Avatar Image

New Group Episode 3 new choices

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 877 users

After finishing straved to death we see a new group of people shall be joining our current group. It looks like the guy or is it girl? in the purple vest shall be very good at fighting do this mean we shall lose members through death or leaving with kenny??? will we have to choose a new character who skills may be fighting vs say someone like doug who is smart and if so who would you pick???

53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @AceStarr said: After finishing straved to death we see a new group of people shall be joining our current group. It looks like the guy or is it girl? in the purple vest shall be very good at fighting do this mean we shall lose members through death or leaving with kenny??? well we have to choose a new character who skills may be fighting vs say someone like doug who is smart and if so who would you pick???

It's clearly a woman, look at the still for episode 4 in the sewers.
    If that's a man, he has a massive rack of Man Boobs for his lack of stomach fat.

PS: I pick the Women over the men, as rule of thumb. 1 Lee and 3 women (Lilly, Carley, and New Girl) can repopulate quicker and safer than 3 men (Lee, Doug, Ben) and 1 Lilly.

• See i'm not the only one who thinks the brief seconds we see of em looks like a guy.

Also Doug over Luis {thats my nickname for him/her]
    Carley over Luis
    Luis over Kenny
    Duck over Luis
    Kaatja over Luis
    Clementine over Everyone else
    Lily over Luis
    Luis over Ben

• @Death689God said: It's clearly a woman, look at the still for episode 4 in the sewers.
    If that's a man, he has a massive rack of Man Boobs for his lack of stomach fat.

"Bob had bitch tits"

• @Death689God said: It's clearly a woman, look at the still for episode 4 in the sewers.

ha ha ha (im so dieing over here)

So death would you choose the new lady kung fu knife killer over doug or carly?

• @AceStarr said: ha ha ha (im so dieing over here)

So death would you choose the new lady kung fu knife killer over doug or carly?

As I added in the PS
    "I pick the Women over the men, as rule of thumb. 1 Lee and 3 women (Lilly, Carley, and New Girl) can repopulate quicker and safer than 3 men (Lee, Doug, Ben) and Lilly."

I really hope it won't be a Carley or New Girl situation (and I doubt it will since she's in the episode 4 still), but I'd LOVE to choose her over, say... Katjaa, Ben, or Duck. ESPECIALLY Duck. (I put them in order of "least want to choose" to "most want to choose")

• yeah if i could keep carly and new girl that would be perfect as for having a team of women who can handle weapons and fight and as you stated repop the earth lol :)

• Lee Carley, Lily, new Chick foursome or Lee can tell Clementine a bedtime Story

• @CapnJay said: Lee Carley, Lily, new Chick foursome or Lee can tell Clementine a bedtime Story

clem clem time for bed lol

• Kenny, Doug and Clem all the way.

• People who say they save the women so as to repopulate the earth clearly don't think very far ahead, you would not be able to repopulate the world safely with so few people, you'd need hundreds of men and women to make inbreeding less of a risk.

Add Comment