User Avatar Image

Episode 3. Whatever they do next...

posted by Ansin on - last edited - Viewed by 727 users

... please please don't let it be a farm AGAIN.

What is it with Walking Dead and Farms? (Granted, a farm makes sense during a zombie apocalypse.)
In the comic book they went to Hershel's farm. Then in the TV series they went to Hershel's farm. Then in the game they went to Hershel's farm. And then, after eternally waiting for episode two it turns out they go... *drumroll* to a farm.

ENOUGH FARMS ALREADY! I'll take anything - a prison, a theme park, a bunker, a cruiseship, a train, whatever it takes, just don't let them ever go anywhere near a farm again please!

I love The Walking Dead, but I'm seriously farmed out! Is it just me?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Michael Westin Will find you Ansin
    but yeah i dont think there will be anymore farms

• "For many of you, the most important thing is to let you know when the next episode (Episode 3: Long Road Ahead) will be available, and although we can't give you an exact date at this time, we can say that episode three will be ready in the middle of August, and that we and our partners will do all that we can to release all platforms and regions as close together as possible."

Why August? we were supposed to get one a month to play through to keep us playing the game. this isn't a game, its a money making scheme, We should already be playing episode 3 and waiting on 4. You should really consider changing the term "coming soon" to "long wait, our bad"

I just hope episode 3 lasts more than 2 hours to play through and lets us control if people die or not. I hate trying to save someone when they just get killed regardless.

Please can we have another farm to play through? and who needs guns?

• burn notice tv show

august so they can get ep3 done and certified and sort out a crossformat release..

you do control if people die you choose danny and andy's fate you choose carly or doug, plus lee himself.. all episodes are the same length depends how much you interact with, if you want to make it last longer talk to everyone and explore every place...

if people didn't die, the game would take longer to make because of all the choices, some characters would get annoying/boring and it's a zombie apocolypse to have people living all through the game would be stupid and lame...

yes shaun died in the comics, lilly and glenn are/where alive in the comics..

why do you want another farm ? as the OP has said... we need variety other wise people get bored... plus it's lame game design shows no effort lacks imagination.. bit like the tf2 maps

• @Ansin said: ... please please don't let it be a farm AGAIN.

What is it with Walking Dead and Farms? (Granted, a farm makes sense during a zombie apocalypse.)
    In the comic book they went to Hershel's farm. Then in the TV series they went to Hershel's farm. Then in the game they went to Hershel's farm. And then, after eternally waiting for episode two it turns out they go... *drumroll* to a farm.

ENOUGH FARMS ALREADY! I'll take anything - a prison, a theme park, a bunker, a cruiseship, a train, whatever it takes, just don't let them ever go anywhere near a farm again please!

I love The Walking Dead, but I'm seriously farmed out! Is it just me?

I agree. They really should go to one of those big indoor malls.

• They should. lions and tigers and walkers oh my

• @Milosuperspesh said: ...bit like the tf2 maps

Ho hooooo! Sick burn!

Tally it, Vainamoinen!

• Ok, no more farms.

Next stop: CATTLE RANCH

Add Comment