User Avatar Image

Clementine if you're watching this....

posted by CapnJay on - last edited - Viewed by 559 users

We all know that The Walking Dead is chock full of cliches {and before anyone asks i refer you to the popular trope "Slept through the apocalypse"}

So we're probably going to see the Death of Clem or Lee.

Now forcing Clems death would be career suicide for TTG because noone wants to play a game like that. Making her death optional would breed Controversy not enough to kill the company but enough to make people take a second look at it.

So if they make it optional they'll probably make you choose between saving Lee or Clem. an Easy choice {Clem of course] if you ask me. But that leaves a dead Lee and the potential for another Cliche. "Dead Man writing" Lee leaving a Goodbye tape for Clem.

So what would your Lee's goodbye message to Clem be?

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And who is going to be the season 2 hero if Lee dies?

• A Female protagonist maybe not the point of this thread

• Lee aint gonna die. That would be silly.
    And Clementine might get killed, but i doubt telltale got the balls.

Everyone else is expendable though.

• Lee dying might be cliche but not silly especially when your using a character not from the franchise you can kill em off without harming the continuity..

however the point of this thread is to write your own little message from lee to clementine in case he dies thats been recorded on his recording kind of like jolene left for clementine

• "Dear Clementine if you're watching this then i'm dead. Hopefully you are in the care of someone we can trust. Kenny may be sketchy but if he considers you family you'll be safe. Or Carley will protect you. I know your going to grow up to be a great young woman. I've taught you everything I could although maybe I should have used better language. Still I hope that one day, When this godforsaken world gets back on track and people begin living their lives again. You'll be able to find love, happiness, and safety. But even if the world never gets back on track I know you'll be strong. Stay strong and remember. Stay Alive Clementine."

• @CapnJay said: "Dear Clementine if you're watching this then i'm dead. Hopefully you are in the care of someone we can trust. Kenny may be sketchy but if he considers you family you'll be safe. Or Carley will protect you. I know your going to grow up to be a great young woman. I've taught you everything I could although maybe I should have used better language. Still I hope that one day, When this godforsaken world gets back on track and people begin living their lives again. You'll be able to find love, happiness, and safety. But even if the world never gets back on track I know you'll be strong. Stay strong and remember. Stay Alive Clementine."

You would actually leave that message for a 8 year old girl?

Besides, how will she grow up to survive in that world? Where you did all you could to maintain the bubble around her protecting her from everything?

• @CapnJay said: Now forcing Clems death would be career suicide for TTG because noone wants to play a game like that. Making her death optional would breed Controversy not enough to kill the company but enough to make people take a second look at it.

That's your opinion. I paid for the Walking Dead, not Hello Kitty Adventures. I'd continue buying the Walking Dead products from TTG even if they killed Clem off. You're being a bit melodramatic about it ending the company, no?

Honestly, I hope they make the decisions much harder in the upcoming episodes. It would be great if they brought back one of the brothers and killed off one of your group for letting them live. Make it a lot harder to white knight through the game.

My final note to Clem would simply read, "If the internet ever works again, don't visit the mass effect 3 forums. If you run into anyone claiming to be involved in the KIQCS, don't look them in the eye and run." :rolleyes:

• Assholes maybe, but by the time "we" die. Hopefully Clementine has been through enough that she can pull her own weight. And maybe she could even LODGE a bullett in a zombies brain.
    And by that i mean she didnt grow up in the hello kitty world where "OH GOD! Clementine coule see me kill someone so i couldnt do it! Because i am a panzy"

If Lee goes, i am guessing Carley is the best one to take over. She got what it takes to survive.

Add Comment