User Avatar Image

Was The Mark meat even needed?

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 354 users

they had a lot of cheese, a feild full of corn and veg. so was it even nessasery to cut off that 4 eyed assholes legs and serve them up? they could have just served a huge salad? and THAT ladies and germs is why i killed them, both of them

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No, of course it wasn't necessary.

They were all lunatics.

Hence why I killed them. Also, to starve out the bandits.

• again with the killing...

will no one think of the children

please someone think of the children...

• Didn't feel the need to kill them. Danny was zombie food with his leg screwed up, and I didn't see Andy getting away after Lee put a whooping on him.

• @Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen said: they had a lot of cheese, a feild full of corn and veg. so was it even nessasery to cut off that 4 eyed assholes legs and serve them up? they could have just served a huge salad? and THAT ladies and germs is why i killed them, both of them

Moron. You clearly didn't listen/pay attention to the game.

Also, "4 eyed asshole"? What evidence did he give of being an "asshole"? He was perfectly nice, sensible, responsible, and trustworthy.

"4 eyed"? I wear glasses. Does that make me four eyed? No. I have two eyes and then I have glasses. Do they LOOK like eyes to you?

• @Demopan said: *You're

Also: When Danny says "tainted" meat, he means the person became a zombie before they could get the meat. Once they reanimate, its inedible.

I think he just generally means when a person dies normally, the meat is tainted, which is why he asked to be kept alive so he could be eaten.

• @AwkwardlyNERD said: I think he just generally means when a person dies normally, the meat is tainted, which is why he asked to be kept alive so he could be eaten.

Real life cannibals did kill their victims before eating them. Just like with cows or pigs, so long as the meat is eaten fresh it won't be 'spoiled.'

And that is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever typed. lol

I think by tainted, he meant zombie meat. He was saying that once a person turned, it wasn't safe to cannibalize them.

• I had a minor issue with the whole cannibale thing as it was only 3 months into the ZA. The had food.. The had all that corn, a cow for milk and butter and even to eat if they absolutely had to. I would even argue they had enough land to grow more veggies, so why turn to eating people?

It did make for an interesting twist within the story, I just wouldnt agree with that if I were part of the writing staff unless they decided for some other reason the St. John's were already cannibles like the Texas Chainsaw Masacre who killed people for the meat in their chili.

They had food and rational people do not resort to eating each other unless there is absolutely no alternative.

• Seemed obvious to me. They give away the meat to trade for gas. Maybe it's not the only reason they resorted to cannibalism, but it's certainly a good point. They even mention this in the barn("Not the girl, though. Ain't enough meat on her to trade."). They need to trade food for gas as much as possible as often as possible to keep those generators running, which requires a truckload of food at all times. Not to mention how big that farm is.

Adding that they need to eat as well, the food they have stocked up simply won't cut it. Even more, they need to constantly give food to the bandits so they'll stop harassing them. With so much food they have to be giving away for gas and protection, AND to eat, chopping up a few humans to ease the job doesn't seem too implausible.

• @Master of Aeons said: Oh my god, they're cannibals!

funny_animated_gif_97.gif

NO FREAKING WAY?! We totally didn't know that =.='

Anyways, maybe vegetables and dairy just wasn't satisfying enough for them. Either that or they were already cannibals before the outbreak happened o .o

Add Comment