*Edit: Should say 'Can't play past episode 1 - Scenario 6' *
Just bought this game and I've run into quite a bug I think. I played from the beginning of episode one all the way through scenario 6, but then I suddenly got thrown back out to the main menu.
At first I figured it might be that the game is doing episodic releases like "The walking dead" does, but it struck me as strange that it ended mid-episode 1.
Searching around with google and on this forum I find the following information:
- It seems that others have had the problem of scenarios closing down before the game should in any way be over. Turning off subtitles seemed to help for some reason, but hasn't done squat in my case.
- All four episodes of the game are released and should be playable.
Some information about me that might help helping me :)
* Playing the Steam summer sale version of the game on PC.
* Using a computer with:
- Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.83 Ghz
- Geforce 8800 GT
*Did not launch an individual scenario. The game ended mid-consecutive play.
I hope somebody can shed some light on this issue, because otherwise I'd be stuck with a game I can only play 15 % of due to technical screwup, which would be a real shame.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!