User Avatar Image

do you really want to see flint paper in season 2?

posted by Hero1 on - last edited - Viewed by 313 users

If we don't get Flint I say we protest outside telltale offices..or start an online petition :p

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "You wanna piece of me, huh!?"

:D

• Yeah, seeing the character would be cool, but in the comics we've observed Flint Paper doing nothing but beating other people senseless -- would he really fit in a game that has been softened for general audiences?

• @CaptainXax said: Yeah, seeing the character would be cool, but in the comics we've observed Flint Paper doing nothing but beating other people senseless -- would he really fit in a game that has been softened for general audiences?

No.

But he would fit just fine in Sam & Max Season 2 :p

I think he'd work best as an "Unseen Character" most of the time, like he was in Hit the Road. Perhaps with a bit more of a presence, but still not as much as Sybil or Bosco in Season 1.

• I think he would be great..as one of those characters that could be used sparingly..but generate great laughs.. kind of like a "newman" in seinfeld..

• @Hero1 said: kind of like a "newman" in seinfeld..

Yeah, that sort of thing would be perfect. Although it would be tricky to do that in a 6-episode season. How many episodes would he show up in? Two? I guess that wouldn't be that bad. Maybe have his office door visible (and clickable) in each episode, but not actually let you enter it until the later episodes.

• @LuigiHann said: Maybe have his office door visible (and clickable) in each episode, but not actually let you enter it until the later episodes.

That's a pretty good idea :)

• @LuigiHann said: I think he'd work best as an "Unseen Character" most of the time, like he was in Hit the Road. Perhaps with a bit more of a presence, but still not as much as Sybil or Bosco in Season 1.

I agree with that, and with your post about not necessarily being in all episodes, too. It might be nice to see a few of the classic characters make an appearance, but for the main roles I'd much rather see something original than a rehash of old, previously used ideas.

• Flint is a great character in the comics remember..

• Seeing Flint Paper would be realy cool, but I'm not sure how he would react to Sam & Max. Now I must admit that I haven't read the comics(They are rather hard to come by nowadays), so I don't know if his attitude towards the duo is shown at any given time.
    Still it would be great(as suggested) to include his door as a clickable thing in earlier epispodes and to be able to enter it in later episodes.
    We all know Max idolises Flint, so I would realy like to see him talk to Flint. Also I think it would be fun if Flint had an You-Scratch-My-Back-I'll-scratch-yours relation with Sam, which in turn could create realy nice puzzels and conversation.

• Flint will destroy the whole season because there would be to many people in it.

Add Comment