User Avatar Image

Does Clem Influence Your Moral Decisions?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 737 users

As Lilly was crying over Larry, screaming for help, Kenny was reasoning why we should kill Larry, I looked at Lilly and felt a deep sympathy for her. But I knew Kenny was right.

Being trapped in a room with a 6'4", 300 pound walker was too life threatening to ignore. Larry had to be stopped before he turned.

I just couldn't let Larry rise, as bad as I felt for Lilly. It was a gut wrenching decision but I did what I thought was right.

I tried to help Lilly revive Larry.

As much as my mind was telling me to help Kenny destroy Larry's brain, I didn't want Clem to grow up seeing how low humanity had come. I wanted her to know that there were still morals and hope, even in despair and desperation.

If Clem wasn't present, and I wasn't in charge of her, I'm not sure I would have made the same decision.

What about you? Does Clem influence your gameplay?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I still would of sided with Kenny on this one, since Larry almost killed me and I saved his life in the first episode and that I had the decided to kill Larry I didn't even blink. In on other save I sided with Lilly just to see how the story plays out if I side with Kenny or Lilly. However Clem would of not changed my way I thought of it. Same went with the St John Brothers killed both as well.

• @Red Panda said: As Lilly was crying over Larry, screaming for help, Kenny was reasoning why we should kill Larry, I looked at Lilly and felt a deep sympathy for her. But I knew Kenny was right.

Being trapped in a room with a 6'4", 300 pound walker was too life threatening to ignore. Larry had to be stopped before he turned.

I just couldn't let Larry rise, as bad as I felt for Lilly. It was a gut wrenching decision but I did what I thought was right.

I tried to help Lilly revive Larry.

As much as my mind was telling me to help Kenny destroy Larry's brain, I didn't want Clem to grow up seeing how low humanity had come. I wanted her to know that there were still morals and hope, even in despair and desperation.

If Clem wasn't present, and I wasn't in charge of her, I'm not sure I would have made the same decision.

What about you? Does Clem influence your gameplay?

No Clem does not influence my game play.

I'm stuck on how you could side with Kenny on anything :)

Mr. Chow has thought us that when you do blow sometimes your heart stops then starts back up again. Point is even know the heart stops that he is not dead.

All kidding aside I can't see killing someone who is not dead. Yes Larry was having some medical issues, but to kill him? Besides Lilly, Lee, and the self proclaimed bad ass himself Kenny could have taken Larry had he turned to a Zombie.

• In some situations yes, but in others, no. Clem was not the reason I tried to help Lilly or not loot the car. But it was because of her that I did not kill the St. John brothers.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

don't worry about clem you can tell her this
    clem:is it over?
    lee:yes or....
    lee:He was already dead--I promise

• @mz3 said: don't worry about clem you can tell her this
    clem:is it over?
    lee:yes or....
    lee:He was already dead--I promise

Of course, but I think that Clem will keep that in her mind that you helped to kill Larry. I wouldn't be surprised if in the upcoming episodes she goes like "Lee, he/she turned into a zombie! Kill him/her!"

• clem remembers some things but not too much in ep2 she remembers what you say in the barn, so in a familiar scenario she probably will remind lee or others about the past events..

so i say look after her regardless..

• Oddly, I thought Clem was supposed to influence the way you play so I always play to that end.

The car I didn't loot because Clem wasn't feeling it.

The Larry thing I did just to get in with Lilly. (And my dislike of Kenny)

But other than that when I play as Lee I try to be straight arrow and not do things that would be a bad role model to the girl.

• Clem's expression after hearing about spiders and hugging her after Larry headbash. Yep, the kid doesn't deserve bad childhood.

• @Warfolomei said: Clem's expression after hearing about spiders and hugging her after Larry headbash. Yep, the kid doesn't deserve bad childhood.

Too late.

You remember that "death room" she had to go into in order to open the freezer door the group was trapped in.

Been meaning to make a thread talking about that little experience and any impact it could potentially have on Clem if she appears in season 2.

but my friends wouldn't like that

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Too late.

You remember that "death room" she had to go into in order to open the freezer door the group was trapped in.

Been meaning to make a thread talking about that little experience and any impact it could potentially have on Clem if she appears in season 2.

but my friends wouldn't like that

you can discuss clem stuff in a clem thread like this one

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29661

Add Comment