User Avatar Image

Running option

posted by Kedri on - last edited - Viewed by 220 users

I know that a lot of S&M fans probably have a short attention span like Max. I know I do. And so I suggest, the ability to run! :D

The animations are all there for Sam and Max, all you'd have to do is give us the ability to control them like that. Maybe with an item, or key(Hold down shift), maybe even an on/off option in the menu. Is this doable?

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, that would be nice. I always hoped that "Warp Speed" would someday make them run. When you have to get somewhere quick it can be annoying having to walk to get there. The shift key would be the perfect way to implement running, since that's what just about every game uses for it.

• or being able to double click on an exit to a location to jump there...

• I am in agreement with the above statements.

Running would be nice, but I think I'd like it to be togglable so that you don't have to go to the menu if you suddenly decide to walk, as you might in smaller locations. Problem is since Season One only requires mouse control I've got into a really lazy habit of lying back in my chair and only using one hand to play the game - would the running option mean I had to move??

No offense to you, Christovksy, - in fact I found this to be a good laugh - but that is an all new level of laziness if I've ever seen one.

• I'm sorry, should I be taking offence? I see only compliments :D

• What about holding down the right mouse button when running?

And I'm afraid instant teleport would ruin the immersion.(Big Myst nerd here.)

• @Kedri said: What about holding down the right mouse button when running?

And I'm afraid instant teleport would ruin the immersion.(Big Myst nerd here.)

Zip mode? :p

• @Kedri said: What about holding down the right mouse button when running?

Or maybe just right-click somewhere to run there, left-click somewhere to walk there.

• @LuigiHann said: Zip mode? :p

Disabled. ;)

• User Avatar Image
    jmm

Well, there is always the 'DeSoto' (or its keys) inventory icon to jump to it

Add Comment