User Avatar Image

Vegetarian Zombies: The Thread

posted by donmike84 on - last edited - Viewed by 690 users

but if zombies did take over the world would vegetarians eat meat.

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lol

imo the smart ones would already be self sufficient and grow what they need and if they had sense to secure the 'farm' they'd be safe for a while..

then again hershal/the st johns thought that too..

some would take the zombies arrival as more reason not to eat meat..

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

There are parts of the human body that vegetarian zombies might eat which are not technically considered "meat", and...

...all right, this is getting too gross.

• Yes, the vegetarian people that turned into zombies would start eating meat.

• @Vainamoinen said: There are parts of the human body that vegetarian zombies might eat which are not technically considered "meat", and...

thought the same but decided not to say it ;)

• @Vainamoinen said: There are parts of the human body that vegetarian zombies might eat which are not technically considered "meat", and...

sick bastard lol

• Does a zombie vegetarian eat meat? Does the human survivor who is starving but offered a plate of carved leg eat meat?

In both cases, yes. Vegetarians cave on sticking to their diets all the time. If one of them skips a meal, they've been seen eating raw bunnies.

• Are you asking if vegetarians would start eating meat after the zombie apocalypse or vegetarians turned zombies would eat meat? Either way, probably yes.

• Maybe they just nibble toenails.

• Lol, well I've been vegan for almost 15 years now and I'll tell you--I've wondered that myself from time to time. I can't answer for anyone else, but I can answer for me--I'm a survivor and I would/will do whatever it takes to survive no matter what. So yeah, I'd be making beef jerky out of Mark's legs for some walking-around snacks. Hell, I'd do as much as I could to get all of us survivors as many veggies as I could simply because they're so damned good for us, but if there wasn't enough to live off of I'd eat meat, dairy, honey, eggs, garbage, bugs, scabs, whatever. By the way--can we eat walkers without getting infected? I'd eat them too if that's the case.

When it comes down to it, the will to live is stronger than anything else. I'd be a handy guy to have around though, because I see food all over the place where other people don't. Dandelion greens may not be the best tasting thing around, but there are tens of thousands of them all over North America and Europe, and they can keep you alive for quite some time just by themselves. Not to mention all of the wild fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, and other assorted plants I can identify, grow, and harvest. If you only think of meat as food, you're missing 90% of the food out there.

"Vegetarians cave on sticking to their diets all the time."

Yeah, I've seen plenty of that too. Those aren't vegetarians though, they're tourists. And btw--it's not something that is difficult to "stick to" unless you aren't doing it for reasons powerful enough to believe in. I know it's the right choice for me, but I certainly wouldn't try to tell anyone else how to live their lives. I can't stand vegetarians/vegans that act like they're better than everyone else. I also can't stand people who eat meat and act like they're better than everyone else. In my book no one's better than anyone else, and what a person chooses to eat just ain't all that interesting to anyone but them.

Funny thread though, put some interesting thoughts out there for sure....

Add Comment