User Avatar Image

What happened to Chet?

posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 563 users

When Chet leaves what do you think happen's to him?:confused:

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I imagine Chet as part of the family from the show that killed themselves after writing "God forgive us" on their wall.

I feel for Chet. He seemed like a cool dude.

• @Awesoke said: I imagine Chet as part of the family from the show that killed themselves after writing "God forgive us" on their wall.

I feel for Chet. He seemed like a cool dude.

That scene really, really bothers me. Who cuts themselves open to write a message in blood, before shooting themselves as a family? Either someone gutted themselves to do it, or wrote it with their family member's blood. Cool scene, Mr. Darabont. Now tell us how it logically occurred.

• @Master of Aeons said: That scene really, really bothers me. Who cuts themselves open to write a message in blood, before shooting themselves as a family? Either someone gutted themselves to do it, or wrote it with their family member's blood. Cool scene, Mr. Darabont. Now tell us how it logically occurred.

As the game points out many times, people do some crazy stuff when they think their life is over. It doesn't have to make sense why the guy would shoot his wife (and/or children?) and then write with their blood on the wall and then shoot himself. He just did it, he was unhinged and lost it, or maybe the other person in the house was a walker and he was bit so he wrote the message and blew his head off.

I base this information on my memory of the scene (which could be faulty), if I recall correctly there is a dead body on the floor and a man holding a shotgun under his chin now missing the back of his head and brains.

• @ozzmann said: Chet went home to Mama:D

I love your signature, man. :D *is a huge RE fan!*

• Chet's the lead character in season 2, so we're keeping his story hush hush for now.

*(Some players will control a zombie Chet, depending on their choice in ep 101. Their playthroughs wont be as dramatically satisfying as those with human Chet.)

• @Jake said: Chet's the lead character in season 2, so we're keeping his story hush hush for now.

*(Some players will control a zombie Chet, depending on their choice in ep 101. Their playthroughs wont be as dramatically satisfying as those with human Chet.)

Looking forward to Season 2 regardless. :D

• @Jake said: Chet's the lead character in season 2, so we're keeping his story hush hush for now.

hmm
    futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-
    :eek::rolleyes:

• @Milosuperspesh said: hmm
    *cut*
    :eek::rolleyes:

This. Would be cool though.

In an unrelated not I read the title of the thread title as "What happened to The Cheat?" instead of "Chet" and was very confused for a moment.

• @PandaRave said: When Chet leaves what do you think happen's to him?:confused:

The walkers got him and had a cookout!!

Chet's nut's roasting on a open fire!

Add Comment