User Avatar Image

Do you think Clementine's mother could still be alive?

posted by TrickyD on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I say "mother" rather than "parents" because it's implied that her father was infected.

What do you think?

Could lead to a rather awkward/interesting situation if they ever find her.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What do you mean her father was infected? Please explain.

I think they might find her. I'm really curious so I told Clem that we are going to look for her parents.

• @Christoaster said: What do you mean her father was infected? Please explain.

I think they might find her. I'm really curious so I told Clem that we are going to look for her parents.

The messages left on the answering machine imply he was bitten.

• I think we will see only her mother and perhaps 1 of Lee's parents.

• Hell no, I think that she's dead and this man on the walkie has been feeding Clemmy Clem a pipe dream from day one... He probably knows everything about Lee in my play through because I've been so honest with Clem. It's creepy and I want to take a shower

• Depends if he was bitten , Clem's mum said her dad had a run in with a crazy guy, which does imply it was a walker but these games have a way of twists so it could of been a walker could of been someone scared to death from the walkers,
    I'm really keen to know who this mysterious person is Clem has been talking to , We see the shadow of him after Lee is after him , Really interesting,
    and Yes i do think her parents are alive ,

• If she is alive and turns up in Episode 4 or 5, it could make for a really interesting dynamic. Who has the last say, Clem's mother - who has largely been absent during the zombie outbreak - or Lee, who has been there for Clem every step of the way (at least during my playthrough)?

• @Fiddle Diddle said: Hell no, I think that she's dead and this man on the walkie has been feeding Clemmy Clem a pipe dream from day one... He probably knows everything about Lee in my play through because I've been so honest with Clem. It's creepy and I want to take a shower

Perfectly valid stance, you make a good point that your honesty with Clem could cause you problems if she blabbed about your past.

Can't wait for Episode 4 to potentially find out :D

• Well her dad is diff dead from the answer machine Clems mother said they was attacked by a strange man and had to take her dad to the hospital. I dont remember if she said he was bite or not???

But I think her moms might be alive thats the only way a strange man could know about her but then again Clem has been talking to this person as long as the walkie talkie was fixed.

• @FoxxyFox said: I think we will see only her mother and perhaps 1 of Lee's parents.

I really doubt that, back in the second episode, the survivors pulled out Lee's parents bodies of that back room, in the pharmacy.

• @TrickyD said: Perfectly valid stance, you make a good point that your honesty with Clem could cause you problems if she blabbed about your past.

Can't wait for Episode 4 to potentially find out :D

that's the scary part; she's so young; what does this dude want with her?

Add Comment