User Avatar Image

Stuck in Ep3 (SPOILERS) Help

posted by wminscoe7 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

I am in the train station with Clem, just tossed her over locked doors to get key and two walkers come up..gun goes under locked door..I CAN NOT get thru this..Ive tried walking backwards in attempt to grab tool under door (that I used to prop door open) Ive tried punching them both and one at a time then grabbing tool under door...help.
Any suggestions?
Thank You!!:confused:

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • sorry ok you have to use the wrench that you propped the door open with and you have to be quick after you grab it hit the closest one and don't forget to push the button it tells you too if that still dosnt work just replay that chapter

• Thank You walkerbait..Ive played chapter 15 times, Im just too slow. Ill get it~I guess its making game last a little longer :)
    Thanks again!

• your welcome and good luck hope you get is soon;)

• I don't get past this. I'm playing on a PC. When I arrive at the door both the grab symbol and the look symbol show up, but I only can look at the tool and not grab it. When I look, I get eaten. Makes no difference if I punch one of them first or not. Any help, please? Also watched the walkthrough video someone posted here, but in this video only one icon shows up.

edit: actually in the video there are also two icons, but the grab icon is the selected one, while in my case it's the look icon.

edit2: I really wished there was a skip button in those annoying action sequences. Don't want to watch the introduction video over and over again.

• @Ex-Faker said: I don't get past this. I'm playing on a PC. When I arrive at the door both the grab symbol and the look symbol show up, but I only can look at the tool and not grab it. When I look, I get eaten. Makes no difference if I punch one of them first or not. Any help, please? Also watched the walkthrough video someone posted here, but in this video only one icon shows up.

edit: actually in the video there are also two icons, but the grab icon is the selected one, while in my case it's the look icon.

edit2: I really wished there was a skip button in those annoying action sequences. Don't want to watch the introduction video over and over again.

I got same problem... playing on a PC to

• You can "scroll" and then access the "misplaced hand" and then kick the zombies ass. :D

• @lugaldavid said: You can "scroll" and then access the "misplaced hand" and then kick the zombies ass. :D

Thanks, feeling stupid now :D

• @Ex-Faker said: Thanks, feeling stupid now :D

I'm not actually, and I had the same problem.
    Since when can you scroll through an action crosshair cursor?!

• @Mermaid said: I'm not actually, and I had the same problem.
    Since when can you scroll through an action crosshair cursor?!

I'm not sure, but I think this is how I did it: move backwards towards the door, punch the right walker in the face after a few steps and when you reach the door the cursor should show you two options. Choose the hand symbol.

• @Ex-Faker said: I'm not sure, but I think this is how I did it: move backwards towards the door, punch the right walker in the face after a few steps and when you reach the door the cursor should show you two options. Choose the hand symbol.

Well, yeah, it did work. I'm just saying that I can't remember to have ever scrolled through several options while there was an "action cursor"..

Add Comment