47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmmm, this Façade looks rather interesting.

• DAN: "We're thinking of threatening people. If they complain about how long the episodes are because we've added a run feature, and they can just run past everything, we're going to remove the ability to run. "

Ha ha ha ha! :p

• I dunno about the run feature. I didn't find it a problem in Season One that you had to walk everywhere. I think Sam's personality is more of a calm strolling type.
    Not all video games need to be fast paced. I know it might hurt the 13-year old hyped up on red-bull demographic, but so be it.

It probably won't be so bad.

• Telltale Games has a very unique player-developer dynamic. How do you feel about this?

DAN:
    That is part of the beauty of where we are now in everything. That's why the Internet works for anyone being creative. We're thinking of games just like any other creative endeavor - we are interacting with our fans, and the fans are giving input. It's great. You could never do this with a retail product; it just couldn't be done. By the time you go through all the hassle of getting it on the shelf, it'd be another eight months at the earliest before the next one comes out. You'd lose the continuity of staying with people and continuing to address them.

You.... love us... you really love us!

• Thanks for the link! That interview came out great.

• I begin to ponder: is someone toying with the idea of a Simpsons\Groening licence?

• Funny, that's the exact thing I've come to speculate as well. With a reference on the second and the third page and one or two references in earlier interviews it's starting to look a bit suspect.
    It would be a good license for telltale to work with, that's for sure. The only downside is that with the simpsons movie being in glorious 2D this is not a good time to announce a 3D simpsons game.

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

A 3D Homer has happened before :) (in the episode where he ate the chili):

homer3d5.jpg

• Simpsons... Hmmm, okay... However, Futurama: BRING IT ON!!! Whoo!

*cough*

--Erwin

• @xChri5x said: I dunno about the run feature. I didn't find it a problem in Season One that you had to walk everywhere. I think Sam's personality is more of a calm strolling type.
    Not all video games need to be fast paced. I know it might hurt the 13-year old hyped up on red-bull demographic, but so be it.

It probably won't be so bad.

Actually, only one 13-year-old I know drinks that kind of crap regularly. She's already screwed up without it, so she doesn't really count.

Add Comment