User Avatar Image

(SPOILER ALERT!!!)Anyone else extremely upset by this in episode 3

posted by Dante30 on - last edited - Viewed by 981 users

I really liked Lilly, and i was so mad when she took off on her own because of her killing Carley..and after i completed the episode i went back on another saved game and tried to re-do it so she wouldn't kill Carley and take off but no matter what you do she leaves the group. What makes me upset about it is now there's no chance of getting it in with Lilly or Carley! Maybe Lilly will appear again in another episode? I hope she does, she was my favorite character

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was pissed she killed Carley, but I could kill her or leave her out of spite. I will say that Lilly was never a favorite of mine, personally I'm glad she's gone, just wished she had left the RV though...

• Then when she wanted me to go with her when she was taking the RV i said okay then she said to go get clementine I was like "Yes!!" but when i got out the RV to get her i got trolled real hard cause she took off on me!

• There are 3 ways for Lilly to leave the Group.
    1.) You leave her after shooting Doug/Carley
    2.) She betrays you and leaves when you get Clem
    3.) She takes off with the SUV without even asking you to come with her

• well lilly ends in that town with the prision and shoots a major charcter

• @dubesor said: 3.) She takes off with the SUV without even asking you to come with her

If this is the one I had, she makes sure to let you know that she could have killed you while your back was turned to her and basically was mulling it over as she was standing behind you.

I played through the first time leaving her behind, then once I beat the episode I decided to rewind to the argument to see if I could save Carley. Since I couldn't, I chose to take her along just to see what would be different.

• I was not that upset when Lilly left (2.) She betrays you and leaves when you get Clem) maybe because I was still numb from the loss of Carley. I lost two good friends that day. I'm just glad Lilly has a vehicle, is alive and the door is still open for her to return to my group later on in e4 or e5 and even next season.

• @Dante30 said: I really liked Lilly, and i was so mad when she took off on her own because of her killing Carley..and after i completed the episode i went back on another saved game and tried to re-do it so she wouldn't kill Carley and take off but no matter what you do she leaves the group. What makes me upset about it is now there's no chance of getting it in with Lilly or Carley! Maybe Lilly will appear again in another episode? I hope she does, she was my favorite character

How on earth was lilly your favorite character? I mean obviously its a matter of opinion but....well actually it really isnt. Its a video game the characters are pretty forward about who they are. This is why everyone likes Lee, Clem and Carly and not many like kenny or lilly, especially as their favorite. I regret taking lilly back on the RV now, she really was a threat to the group the whole time.

• Episode 3 is painful to the point where it sucks the enthusiasm straight out of you. For a video game, that's a fatal mistake, but TWD series it's hardly surprising. At the very least you've got to give TTG credit for creating characters you care about.

• kirby18, that's pretty narrow-minded of you.
    Lilly is my favourite character as well and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I understand her, I relate to her as the only other character who makes tough choices. She's a good friend, compassionate and rational.
    She loses it in ep 3 but that's motivated by the rest of the weaklings in the group and, of course, by Kenny.
    I like Clem, but why am I supposed to like Carley exactly? I'm not that desperate for a romance and she's been pretty useless. Despite her shooting skills (that Lily also possesses even to a greater extent) she don't do anything. She never takes responsibility for anything, she's just hanging around. Carley is weak and if not protected she wouldn't survive long.
    During a zombie apocalypse nobody has the right to be weak if they want to survive.
    Plus I've always liked tragic characters better than those that are shoved in my face and I'm supposed to like them for some unknown reasons.

I doubt she will return within this story. Too many people feel differently towards her and not being able to deal with her the way they wanted will feel unrealistic. The only thing we can see her is with some sort of cameo because she has to remain alive in order to do Woodbury stuff.

To finish this post, I will say that to me Lilly is the most interesting character in the game and I was really sad to see her go.
    I'm really looking forward to her story in this book - http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Road-Woodbury/dp/0312547749

• After Lilly shot Carley, I told her she was not coming with us and left her behind.
    I did this because 1) I was angry she did that. And 2) It is her destiny to join up with the Governor's group. She will redeem herself in issue #48 of the comic.

Add Comment