User Avatar Image

Kenny will kill Ben, unless you kill Kenny

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

Just a theory, but some conflict has been possibly foreshadowed.

When Ben confesses to Lee he also says feels guilty and wants to tell Kenny.

Lee reminds him sternly--twice--don't say anything to Kenny because he'll kill Ben.

I could imagine Kenny killing Ben unless you kill Kenny or help Ben kill Kenny.

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope not, we can't let the humanity in this story just fall, we've suffered a great loss in episode 3.
    I told him to keep it to himself, who knows what Kenny would do if Ben told him, although I haven't chose the "Ben is a stupid kid" whatever it's called option for when you meet Omid and Christa yet, so i'm not sure if he talks about Ben being the one giving bandits supplies.

Although, knowing that he talked about Katjaa when i asked Kenny to talk about my past, i'm sorta thinking he might think about her and what she would've done, on the other hand... he might blame him.
    So i'm not sure, just thinking things out.

• Well if that's the case I hope it's not a case of killing one or the other. My ideal outcome to that would be to restrain Kenny which would probably lead to him leaving the group after such a revelation by Ben.

• When it comes down to it...could any of us truly blame Kenny for wanting Ben dead once he found out?

• I'm pretty sure that Kenny will find out in episode 4 that Ben was the cause of the downward spiral that eventually ended with him losing his family. Kenny then attacks Ben and proceeds to beat him to death.

Lee chooses:
    1)Restrain Kenny and save Ben.
    2)Join with Kenny to give Ben a good kicking and finish him off.
    3)kill Kenny in order to save Ben
    4)... (Kenny kills Ben)

I have a feeling that some kind of a confrontation, between Kenny and Ben, will happen in episode 4. This will allow the story to branch again for the ending in episode 5.

• I'd bet anyway it plays out, Ben ends up dead. That would tie it up nice and neat.

• @skepticalguy90 said: I'd bet anyway it plays out, Ben ends up dead. That would tie it up nice and neat.

I bet you're right. Ben is noticeably absent from the ep 4 preview.

• Maybe Ben will leave the group, run back and light the other tanker truck, and cause the explosion we so sorely anticipated. :D Two birds with one stone, that's how I roll! <3

• i don't see why kenny would be mad at ben..

a)the bandits attack was going to happen anyway
    b)ben didn't cause ducks bite/didn't shoot duck/katjaa
    c)ben was trying to protect them in a naive stupid way.
    d)lilly shot x x x x

plus ben did now about the trains brakes...

beyond that it's more likely to be lee who kills ben or 'gasp' clem.

• @Milosuperspesh said: i don't see why kenny would be mad at ben..

a)the bandits attack was going to happen anyway
    b)ben didn't cause ducks bite/didn't shoot duck/katjaa
    c)ben was trying to protect them in a naive stupid way.
    d)lilly shot x x x x

plus ben did now about the trains brakes...

beyond that it's more likely to be lee who kills ben or 'gasp' clem.

Kenny would let you die for trying to save Larry's life. You think he wouldn't kill over this?

• @Red Panda said: Kenny would let you die for trying to save Larry's life. You think he wouldn't kill over this?

Kenny would let you die for looking at him wrong, apparently. He didn't try to save me in the pharmacy run, and that was my "Pro-Kenny" game. I think I made one mistake (Not siding with him) and that was from a typo in the game, in episode one (Who the Hell was "Lenny" anyway? Nice typo, TTG. Way to make me mess up. Lenny. (K)enny? L(arry)? How was I supposed to choose sides? :P)

If he leaves me to die for one mistake, I could see him killing Ben for what he did. I could see him killing Clemmy for farting upwind from him, on the wrong day. :/ :D

Add Comment