User Avatar Image

Lee's New Love Interest: Clem's Mom

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 541 users

Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

He's totally going to bone her.

Yeah, I'm sure this is what's going to happen.

77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Unless Clem's mum is a walker as well. Foreplay would be a bitch, and I really doubt that there would be a second base with Clem's mum disemboweling Lee.

• Well, most people wanted Lee to be into the vanilla swirl. Hell, maybe he's into the necrotic swirl, as well. :O

• @Dead_Man_Walking said: Well, most people wanted Lee to be into the vanilla swirl. Hell, maybe he's into the necrotic swirl, as well. :O

In the ZA, you have to take what you can get. What woman (or man) doesn't have some serious issues at this point?

• @Red Panda said: In the ZA, you have to take what you can get. What woman (or man) doesn't have some serious issues at this point?

I'd try it. Imagine it, a woman who was already dead. If she annoyed you, you could rip her head off and shove it someplace unpleasant and it wouldn't be considered murder! :D

Also, I could tear her hand off, and just take it with me for later use. >_> :cool:

• @Dead_Man_Walking said: Well, most people wanted Lee to be into the vanilla swirl. Hell, maybe he's into the necrotic swirl, as well. :O

lolz vanilla swirl.

• @Dead_Man_Walking said: I'd try it. Imagine it, a woman who was already dead. If she annoyed you, you could rip her head off and shove it someplace unpleasant and it wouldn't be considered murder! :D

Also, I could tear her hand off, and just take it with me for later use. >_> :cool:

You're not a misogynist at all.

• @Red Panda said: Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

They end up finding her in some underground camp, she's totally a MILF now, and it's on from there!

1. No problem with chunky women
    2. Her message she left Clem made it sound like they were both dying
    3. I think her mother would be more happy to be reunited with her daughter than banging the strange man who's been watching her.

• @bazenji said: You're not a misogynist at all.

I practice Philogyny, if anything. I expressed no disliking in my statement, maybe that's what gets my gears going. <3 I certainly wouldn't look to a guy for that experience. :D

Well, that, and she has to be dead to begin with. :P

• No thank you. I take it on the fact that Ed is still alive. Besides, Diana is probably going to realize that Lee is a convicted killer, so...

• @Red Panda said: Think about it. Clem's Dad is probably dead, Lee's been taking good care of Clem, and maybe she lost some weight after months of little food.

Yeah, why not, she's a walker, he's a human, but they both love Clem, and they're gonna make it work for her sake, LOL!

Add Comment