User Avatar Image

Episode 3 sucks

posted by DarkFire1995 on - last edited - Viewed by 751 users

I'm at the fucked up part of episode 3 where the gas tank is blocking the train and i have to save Clem from walkers in the train station and i have tried at least 20 times and every time i fail because it doesn't show any marker of where my cursor is. i cant shoot the asshole in the face because your fucked up game sucks

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lol you can't shoot them because you don't have the gun :p it fell under the door to Clem

• My advice, depending on your gaming platform... is to cry your way to the exit game menu, use the weight of your tears to exit the game and then weep your way back into the game. Hopefully it'll correct whatever bug hit you and your boohooing can come to an end. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, there is that too.

• I don't mind now but, when the walkers... just... walked past the gas tank the flames...
    NOTHING HAPPEND, I don't mind if there wasn't an explosion but, they can walk past the flames and not be burning at all, the fire didn't even spread.

If that happened Omid and Christa probably wouldn't have been so pissed when i saved one of them.

• I was so sure that tanker was going for eventually fall and explode from the heat; taking out the herd as they all walked into the bonfire. Surprised they didnt give us the option...I mean come on, a leaking tanker of fuel and a herd, asking to be engulfed!

• @Xarne said: I was so sure that tanker was going for eventually fall and explode from the heat; taking out the herd as they all walked into the bonfire. Surprised they didnt give us the option...I mean come on, a leaking tanker of fuel and a herd, asking to be engulfed!

I agree!!! I wanted a mini nuke going off at the end of that.

• it was an anticlimax...

maybe the graphics engine isn't up to it...so they tried it but it looked shit so they removed it.. hence the delay ;)

• @Milosuperspesh said: it was an anticlimax...

maybe the graphics engine isn't up to it...so they tried it but it looked shit so they removed it.. hence the delay ;)

It would have been better to simply not allow us to set the tank on fire at the end since it did nothing.

Also, you are supposed to get the wrench to kill the zombies :p

• @Gman5852 said: It would have been better to simply not allow us to set the tank on fire at the end since it did nothing.

Also, you are supposed to get the wrench to kill the zombies :p

you don't have to use the blow torch on the leaking fuel...

• @Milosuperspesh said: you don't have to use the blow torch on the leaking fuel...

You don't, which is good, but why give us the option if the zombies don't even catch fire? I get people being mad about choices having no effect, even when they do have effect, just how characters react to you, but this decision literally had no effect!

• @DarkFire1995 said: I'm at the fucked up part of episode 3 where the gas tank is blocking the train and i have to save Clem from walkers in the train station and i have tried at least 20 times and every time i fail because it doesn't show any marker of where my cursor is. i cant shoot the asshole in the face because your fucked up game sucks

hey brah, what'd you think of Ep 3? no really, give it to me straight

Add Comment