Menu
User Avatar Image

What the hell is Clementine doing, she's gonna get us killed!

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 959 users

I guess Clem has a dark side too

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • should've asked Carley to replace the batteries in that walkie-talkie, Ep 4 would be heading in a totally different direction

• @Xarne said: should've asked Carley to replace the batteries in that walkie-talkie, Ep 4 would be heading in a totally different direction

You crack me up bro! I love how players make fun of Carley's stupidity about batteries! :D LOLOLOL

• @Xarne said: should've asked Carley to replace the batteries in that walkie-talkie, Ep 4 would be heading in a totally different direction

LOL dude that is clever

• I'm gonna stick by she's just a kid. She wanted to look for her parents, and she thought that someone was going to help her. The stranger probably told her not to tell Lee about it.

Still, it was an interesting twist though.

• To be honest I think she's being manipulated by the guy on the walkie-talkie. Does anyone know if you could get rid of it when the option came up in Episode 1? In any case, the situation has got me thinking about Clementines perspective on Lee seeing as she might be hiding something from him. Or if I'm making the right decision in teaching her right from wrong in a post-apocalyptic setting altogether. Till this point, I thought she was coping ideally, as far as someone at her age can, given the circumstances. But having the possibility of some rotten and sly individual feeding her nonsense through the walkie-talkie has got me wondering what she's really thinking, as might be the case for many of you. I really did think she was smarter than this if this is the scenario being played out.

• DAMN it, Lee! DAMN YOU to HELL! I SAID that I WANTED a SUNDAE! Did you listen? DID YOU LlSTEN!?!? Well now you're going to die, Lee. You're going to die here alone and miserable. And I'm going to stand over your bleeding carcass and you're going to WATCH me eat this sundae. WATCH, Lee.

• @Draconigena said: To be honest I think she's being manipulated by the guy on the walkie-talkie. Does anyone know if you could get rid of it when the option came up in Episode 1? In any case, the situation has got me thinking about Clementines perspective on Lee seeing as she might be hiding something from him. Or if I'm making the right decision in teaching her right from wrong in a post-apocalyptic setting altogether. Till this point, I thought she was coping ideally, as far as someone at her age can, given the circumstances. But having the possibility of some rotten and sly individual feeding her nonsense through the walkie-talkie has got me wondering what she's really thinking, as might be the case for many of you. I really did think she was smarter than this if this is the scenario being played out.

the old man used that 'santa claus' kid logic on her
    'If you tell anyone our 'secret' your parents will be very mad with you, they told me so' so she's hoping if she's a good girl and does what she's told she will be able to see them again...maybe. That or he's using The Force

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

Cool your jets there rambo she's just a kid

• you do realize that what just occurred is not possible right? Those handheld radios do not have the range needed to communicate over extreme distances. So unless the random radio guy is within 1-5 miles at maximum, he would never pick anything up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the time spent on the train, along with its speed and distance traveled, make it impossible unless the guy doing the calling on the radio is Also on the train with you, or possibly (but much less likely) driving alongside in some sort of vehicle. And considering the state of the roads I highly doubt it.

Add Comment