User Avatar Image

How old are you? (just those playing TWD)

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

Hi, I just would to know how old you are ?
I want to know that I'm the oldest one that playing this game ?

I'm 23

505 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not really because of the age, more along the line we are board and have nothing to do so lets talk about a interesting character type.

  • Looking through this forum, I see that The Walking Dead Game appeals to both genders and all ages. We have people from 12 to 51 of male and female enjoying this masterpiece of a game.

    This is not like COD, which just appeals to males like 9-18 this game can be played by anyone and liked by any kind of person.

  • So so true, but if I had to say the age for COD is 8 to 14 for me anyway, strange since I hate what COD has become but I still buy it each year, I hope I can stop this year since I am not a fan of Ghosts, I really only buy it for the Zombies mode, I should really stop talking about COD and about a amazing game instead.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: So so true, but if I had to say the age for COD is 8 to 14 for me anyway, strange since I hate what COD has become but I still buy it each year, I hope I can stop this year since I am not a fan of Ghosts, I really only buy it for the Zombies mode, I should really stop talking about COD and about a amazing game instead.

    The only reason I buy COD anymore is because its like the only game most of my friends play so I play with them.

    Yeah, all I really do is play zombies

  • Do you play Xbox PlayStation or PC, just wondering, that is also the only reason I still buy it, my friends get it but I think I convinced them not to buy it by saying it's going to be as good as MW3, also know as Money Wasted 3.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Do you play Xbox PlayStation or PC, just wondering, that is also the only reason I still buy it, my friends get it but I think I convinced them not to buy it by saying it's going to be as good as MW3, also know as Money Wasted 3.

    Pc steam for Walking Dead, Xbox 360 for other games like COD and Assassin's creed

  • Same for me, I just think it's a little easier to play on Consoles without the whole downloading process, other then that I understand why it's called the PC master race.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Same for me, I just think it's a little easier to play on Consoles without the whole downloading process, other then that I understand why it's called the PC master race.

    Hahah yeah. I originally had Season 1 on my Xbox 360 but when I heard about 400 days and next gen consoles, I switched to pc steam because then it wouldn't be so complicated to switch over my saves to a new console.

    And I plan on getting a PS4 instead of xboxone, so I don't know how I would of carried over my saves that way lol

  • Same for me, I have it on 360 but I am going for the PS4 because I am not a fan of all that bullshit the Xbox Done has, even thought they got rid of that worst parts of it they could still put it back into the console, I have a PS2 so I know what Sony has done before, and I believe in them again.

Add Comment