User Avatar Image

The New Team Sucks????

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 514 users

Really the New Team Chuck,Omid,Christa

Could you really survive a zombie apoc with em???

I have to say i dont think so

Lee might wanna break off with Kenny and Clem and get a boat to a Island lol

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think Christa's got her act together. Chuck seems wise, but I don't trust him. Omid... well... every team needs a mascot.

• Hell no they are awful lol Christa is a bitch, Omid now has a bad leg, and Chuck is a worthless hobo :p

• Lets see what we've got here:
    Lee is still Lee, Clem is still Clem
    Kenny, we can probably stick a fork in him
    Ben, I hope Kenny sticks a (pitch)fork in him
    Chuck is old n kinda scary
    Meat Shields #1 and #2...ya the future's not lookin so bright :(

• I'm calling it now, Chuck is going to be either a badass or a wise secondary/primary leader. I don't think he's prone to making rash or dangerous decisions. Whether or not he was a hobo has no baring in an apocalyptic world. Also, Christa seems solid and although overbearing she means well. I see Omid as character very akin to Glenn.

• Also take into account that Chuck has survived alone for the first 3 1/2 months of the apocalypse and Christa and Omid have done it together. If the comic has taught me anything, the smaller the group of the survivors and the longer they've lasted, the more dangerous/batshit crazy they are.

• @BrokenNintendo said: I'm calling it now, Chuck is going to be either a badass or a wise secondary/primary leader. I don't think he's prone to making rash or dangerous decisions. Whether or not he was a hobo has no baring in an apocalyptic world. Also, Christa seems solid and although overbearing she means well. I see Omid as character very akin to Glenn.

I'm with you on all these points. Christa seems to have Clem in mind for the most part, her "you can't be too careful" comment may have been harsh but i'm sure she meant well, Omid seems the comic type who wants spirits high, and chuck...well, chuck seems like a bad ass wise man to me, let's give them time.

• Charles and Omid are okay,i don't like Christa, She is Lilly V.2.0

• Omid, dude, you leave Ep3 on a broken leg? You might as well came into the scene wearing a Red Shirt...Civil War memorabilia...wth?? lol
    I never thought of that but if Christa can act as babysitter for Clem/ replace Kat in that regards, awesome.
    I'd like to see more Kenny/Lee, Chuck/Lee exploration of the area, looking for places to settle in for the winter.
    I would need some kind of fireside scene where Omid and Christa tell us their real story, not that summary we got in Ep3

• @Ajlan31 said: Charles and Omid are okay,i don't like Christa, She is Lilly V.2.0

But she's probably a little nicer considering that she gets laid sometimes, and Lilly didn't.

Jokes aside - I like Christa. We probably don't need another Lilly, but so far, I like her strong attitude. We need more people like her and less of Ben in team.

With the exception of Clem and possibly Kenny, the rest I don't really care about.

P.S. Omid is Doug V.2.0 :D

• Well personally i only care for Celementine currently... and maybe a little bit for Kenny, because i feel sad for him now... and well, Ben... because i can understand why he did that about the bandits and overall he seems like a nice guy.

Chuck seems like a pedophile by the way he talked about Clem and i don't like pedophiles. He is also an alcoholist, i don't like alcoholists.

Then there is this Christa and Omid... i don't really like them yet... nothing special about them so far and they don't seem to be happy to be there with us. Their text is also white, just like Lee's, so it makes me think they will most probably die soon. Everyone else had distinct text color so far, but they both have white.

Add Comment