User Avatar Image

New Bone Trailer!!

posted by Heatherlee on - last edited - Viewed by 700 users

Take a look at the Bone Trailer. It is fabu-tastic.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Wow!

I love all the character models! I always imagined the Bones' voices slightly differently, but now I think about it, I can't quite tell how I imagined them. Maybe slightly higher and less American. But whatever, I love it!

Now I'm crying super hard that I can't play them... unless I win the PC contest ;)

Edit: Is there somewhere we can download the trailer?

• It looks amazing! I'm particularly impressed with the animation and excellent realization of the environments. The style of the comic is palpable. If this preview is anything to go by, we have a lot to look forward to come September.

By the way, who will be doing the music for the game?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Ace. Unfortunately it does nothing to show off any of the gameplay (assuming theres anything above ye olde point and click) but I definitely like how the characters and the world are shaping up.

Bring it on!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

The Flash video stream is acting very slow. Is there any chance of a direct link for download?

• ^ I second that. On (my) dialup connection, it stops every 5 seconds for about a 20 second pause. :(

Or will it be posted to adventuregamers, gamespot & the other usual sites in due course in a different file format (Quicktime, hopefully)?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Yes, yes, its really nice, BUT I couldnt enjoy this trailer because of this teribble Flash stream. It got stuck every 5 seconds with a very good computer and a very fast connection (2mb) (:| !
    Could I download the file, or at least see it in a Quicktime or Media Player?

But besides from that it looks pretty nice! Great job... B-)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience the streaming flash has caused some of you. You really do have to see this trailer, as Heather said, it's fabu-tastic! :D

So, you can get a quicktime (25MB) here.

The flash splash screen for the Bone section of the site has also been modified to provide a handy little link.

Enjoy!

• Man, you guys are unbelievably efficient at responding to feedback! I'll set up my download manager to grab it overnight & take a proper look in the morning. :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I hate the Rat Creatures voices.
    The way the voice actor did the "Stupid Stupid Rat Creatures" line was horrible.

But it's still too early to judge the whole thing.

Add Comment