User Avatar Image

Did you leave that crazy Bitch in the road?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 629 users

Sorry lilly fans for calling Lilly a bitch, but you have to admit it's very true!

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She was a traumatized and distressed woman who snapped and made a terrible mistake.
    Abandoning her in the hope the walkers get her seems a petty act of revenge, even somewhat hypocritical if you had a hand in the murder of her father thus causing her current fragile stage of mind. It's only been a week for god's sake. Unless you really hated your father how would the majority of people cope with such a traumatic event? The dangers and stresses they live in can only make the situation a thousand times worse and especially bad considering she's living with the man/men that were responsible for her loss. Finding out that someone in the group you've been trying to protect for months is betraying you must feel like a final stab to the heart.

People say that Lee deserves a chance at redemption for his murderous crime, why not give Lilly that chance?

Lastly I don't like the choices given. I didn't feel she back stabs my Lee. She isn't evil and knows she did something terrible and isn't in the best state of mind currently, so therefore she feels it's better for her to leave and find her own way in that hellish world and let Lee and Clem find theirs.

• Uhmm... I Let her in even though I hate her. Because ... As RedKoolLoops Said, It's like murder..

• @FarmerJoe said: She was a traumatized and distressed woman who snapped and made a terrible mistake.
    Abandoning her in the hope the walkers get her seems a petty act of revenge, even somewhat hypocritical if you had a hand in the murder of her father thus causing her current fragile stage of mind. It's only been a week for god's sake. Unless you really hated your father how would the majority of people cope with such a traumatic event? The dangers and stresses they live in can only make the situation a thousand times worse and especially bad considering she's living with the man/men that were responsible for her loss. Finding out that someone in the group you've been trying to protect for months is betraying you must feel like a final stab to the heart.

People say that Lee deserves a chance at redemption for his murderous crime, why not give Lilly that chance?

Lastly I don't like the choices given. I didn't feel she back stabs my Lee. She isn't evil and knows she did something terrible and isn't in the best state of mind currently, so therefore she feels it's better for her to leave and find her own way in that hellish world and let Lee and Clem find theirs.

There's nothing more I can add to that!

• Let her back in. Because she realized that he had done something horrible and regretted it, but I guess there was no chance of things going back to the way they were after she tried to murder Ben and killed Doug in front of everyone =/

• It was the only decision I was the most sure on, and I don't regret it one bit.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

when lee decide about lilly to com with group. that was second chance.but she escape.
    I think there isn't any chance for her.

• @ZombieBlaster said: Sorry lilly fans for calling Lilly a bitch, but you have to admit it's very true!

Hey, no offense taken by this Lilly fan. Choice does matter and I can see how in your game things could have turned out differently with your Lilly.

I agree with what FarmerJoe said in post (#12) and I'm happy with my choice to do all that I could to help and support Lilly.

I only wish I could have gone with Lilly. Now, I'm stuck with Kenny and Ben and I can't decide who I hate more. Kenny who has an alarming habit of leaving me to die (he's done this twice now) or Ben the traitor.

• @FarmerJoe said:
    Abandoning her in the hope the walkers get her seems a petty act of revenge, even somewhat hypocritical if you had a hand in the murder of her father thus causing her current fragile stage of mind.

She just murdered someone from your group, in cold blood, and you want to keep her near the kids? :eek:

• @Zeruis said: I just ditched her at the side of the road.

like a flat tire

• I left her. I thought she was gonna kill Kenny or Katjaa too.

Add Comment