User Avatar Image

Did you leave that crazy Bitch in the road?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 473 users

Sorry lilly fans for calling Lilly a bitch, but you have to admit it's very true!

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I never trusted her. Just felt bad I didn't get rid of her ass earlier.

  • @DreadMagus said: She just murdered someone from your group, in cold blood, and you want to keep her near the kids? :eek:

    So did Kenny.

  • @FarmerJoe said: People say that Lee deserves a chance at redemption for his murderous crime, why not give Lilly that chance?

    I agree with you to some extent - but Lilly killed someone from your own team. She has lost her right to stay in the group that was supposed to protect each other, not screw each other up. Which is why I was gutted when Carley / Doug was murdered because they had my back and I had theirs. The number of times Lee saved the team member's asses has redeemed him to a large extent - the team accepted his past and didn't think much of it when he told them of his past.

    Lilly killed someone who has been on the team since episode one. It's a different situation because Carley / Doug were innocent and did nothing wrong. Kaatja didn't want her. Kenny didn't want her. Clem freaked out. So for this, I left Lilly behind.

    Wish I could leave Ben behind too though. Or throw him off the train. But Lee must have felt that there were too many deaths already.

    @FarmerJoe said: So did Kenny.

    Kenny killed Larry because he was going to turn. Larry was a real threat to their safety. I'm not saying that what he did was right, and yes, he was hypocritical because he wanted to keep Duck alive.

    Still, Carley / Doug were innocent. They didn't deserve what happened to them.

  • I took her with me because, murderer or not she was still a asset in the months before

  • @YamiRaziel said: So did Kenny.

    That's subjective.

    Unless Lee helps with the CPR, he's pretty much dead IIRC.

  • @DreadMagus said: She just murdered someone from your group, in cold blood, and you want to keep her near the kids? :eek:

    Firstly I don't think of Lilly as a cold blooded murderer. It wasn't a predetermined act,dispassionate and without emotion or feeling. My Lee could see Lilly was suffering and wasn't her true self but sadly couldn't do anything to help ease her mind. I knew something would eventually break and sadly the damn burst in the most tragic way possible. You can see afterwards that she has shocked herself and the moment has passed, she wasn't about to start going on a rampage and kill everyone. Clem's guardian for the last three months is a murderer and,depending on your choices, may even be considered a serial killer who has killed in front of her.She's also seen an old man's head get crushed in front of her.
    Tragically she has seen many horrible things already.

    Say what you will about Lilly but I never saw any sign that she was a danger to the kids. There are scenes that show how she cared for and protected Clem.
    You can see her smiling and taking her time to talk and help Clem with her painting at the end of episode 2. She protects her at the farm. She also gives Clem some of her hair bands.In my game I believed that Lilly would of given her life to save Clem. Lastly she doesn't believe Lee stole the supplies because she knows how much he cares for Clem, I saw and heard more example's of Lilly caring for Clem than I did from any of the others.

    For me Lilly was no villian but another tragic victim of that terrible world. If the option had been to untie her and let her go or executing her, I wouldn't of hesitated and let her escape.
    For me abondaning Lilly to the walkers in the hope of her death is a disservice to Carley/Doug's memory.

  • @FarmerJoe said: Firstly I don't think of Lilly as a cold blooded murderer. It wasn't a predetermined act,dispassionate and without emotion or feeling. My Lee could see Lilly was suffering and wasn't her true self but sadly couldn't do anything to help ease her mind. I knew something would eventually break and sadly the damn burst in the most tragic way possible. You can see afterwards that she has shocked herself and the moment has passed, she wasn't about to start going on a rampage and kill everyone. Clem's guardian for the last three months is a murderer and,depending on your choices, may even be considered a serial killer who has killed in front of her.She's also seen an old man's head get crushed in front of her.
    Tragically she has seen many horrible things already.

    Say what you will about Lilly but I never saw any sign that she was a danger to the kids. There are scenes that show how she cared for and protected Clem.
    You can see her smiling and taking her time to talk and help Clem with her painting at the end of episode 2. She protects her at the farm. She also gives Clem some of her hair bands.In my game I believed that Lilly would of given her life to save Clem. Lastly she doesn't believe Lee stole the supplies because she knows how much he cares for Clem, I saw and heard more example's of Lilly caring for Clem than I did from any of the others.

    For me Lilly was no villian but another tragic victim of that terrible world. If the option had been to untie her and let her go or executing her, I wouldn't of hesitated and let her escape.
    For me abondaning Lilly to the walkers in the hope of her death is a disservice to Carley/Doug's memory.

    every villain is the victim of a terrible world, but it is them who make the choice to become the villain, if every murderer and criminal was let off if they had a hard life there wouldn't be anybody in prison

  • @thestalkinghead said: every villain is the victim of a terrible world, but it is them who make the choice to become the villain, if every murderer and criminal was let off if they had a hard life there wouldn't be anybody in prison

    Where's the option to incarcerate Lilly? If it's a choice to try to help her or abandon her in the middle of the night to what could be her death sentence I choose the former. Why not bring her with you and dump her somewhere less dangerous.People's circumstances and the state of their mind are usually taken into account when passing judgement on them.

    Lastly I don't agree that real world prisons would be empty if everyone who suffered a hard life were let free. There are plenty in prison who had decent or good life but are in there for a variety of reasons. Be it greed,envy,anger issues,getting involved with the wrong people and a variety of other issues.

  • @FarmerJoe said: Where's the option to incarcerate Lilly? If it's a choice to try to help her or abandon her in the middle of the night to what could be her death sentence I choose the former. Why not bring her with you and dump her somewhere less dangerous.People's circumstances and the state of their mind are usually taken into account when passing judgement on them.

    Lastly I don't agree that real world prisons would be empty if everyone who suffered a hard life were let free. There are plenty in prison who had decent or good life but are in there for a variety of reasons. Be it greed,envy,anger issues,getting involved with the wrong people and a variety of other issues.

    yeah i guess to say they would be empty is an exaggeration, and i took her with me, but she chose to be a bad person and she can't blame the world.

  • @FarmerJoe said: Firstly I don't think of Lilly as a cold blooded murderer. It wasn't a predetermined act,dispassionate and without emotion or feeling. My Lee could see Lilly was suffering and wasn't her true self but sadly couldn't do anything to help ease her mind. I knew something would eventually break and sadly the damn burst in the most tragic way possible. You can see afterwards that she has shocked herself and the moment has passed, she wasn't about to start going on a rampage and kill everyone. Clem's guardian for the last three months is a murderer and,depending on your choices, may even be considered a serial killer who has killed in front of her.She's also seen an old man's head get crushed in front of her.
    Tragically she has seen many horrible things already.

    Say what you will about Lilly but I never saw any sign that she was a danger to the kids. There are scenes that show how she cared for and protected Clem.
    You can see her smiling and taking her time to talk and help Clem with her painting at the end of episode 2. She protects her at the farm. She also gives Clem some of her hair bands.In my game I believed that Lilly would of given her life to save Clem. Lastly she doesn't believe Lee stole the supplies because she knows how much he cares for Clem, I saw and heard more example's of Lilly caring for Clem than I did from any of the others.

    For me Lilly was no villian but another tragic victim of that terrible world. If the option had been to untie her and let her go or executing her, I wouldn't of hesitated and let her escape.
    For me abondaning Lilly to the walkers in the hope of her death is a disservice to Carley/Doug's memory.

    Totally, man! Lilly was the closest person I had in the group and it was really sad to see her go. I do agree, however, that her leaving of me was the right thing to do. I cannot wait for The Road to Woodbury :D

Add Comment