User Avatar Image

Would you leave Lilly if she had killed Ben?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

If, instead of Carley or Doug, Ben was killed would you leave Lilly by the road or taker her with you?

189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would have taken her with us in the R.V. regardless of who (Not clementine) she killed, the only thing I regret is not being able to talk her out of taking the R.V. or the fact that she left me.

But that doesn't mean im happy with who she killed or that I agree with it of course, I would have prefered the option to stop her entirely.

It makes me sad that darley died but I would prefer they die over Ben, he being a teenager and all.

• I have to admit, I'd have taken her with us.

But only because I too suspected Ben.

• Even though Lilly killed (Well she didn't really kill Doug, Doug accidentally killed himself but same thing) I took her with me because I felt sorry for her, even though Doug died. But If Lilly killed Ben and Doug didn't push him out of the way (That's how Doug died) then I would of liked Lilly even more, because I hate Ben, I never trusted him, and I was right! :D

• Can't there be an "I don't know" option in the poll? She still killed a member of the group, a scared kid at that, but we didn't have nearly as much time with Ben as we did with Doug and Carley.

• Red Panda, no offense mate but do you have to make a thread for every single thing? I feel like having the same discussion over and over and over again just because there are 50 threads that are almost similar.

As for the topic, no matter who she killed, I would've always taken her with me. Even now I view her as an alley.
    Saying that you would take her if she killed Ben and leave her because she killed Carley/Doug sounds like the biggest hypocrisy ever.

• It wasn't about her choice, it was about the fact that she killed someone with no proof.

• @Rock114 said: Can't there be an "I don't know" option in the poll? She still killed a member of the group, a scared kid at that, but we didn't have nearly as much time with Ben as we did with Doug and Carley.

I can't change the poll but even if I could I wouldn't add it because in the game you would have to make a choice. There's no "I don't know" option. Besides, if people aren't sure they can just abstain from voting.

• Even if it was revealed that Ben was the traitor, I would still leave Lilly by the side of the road.

• @YamiRaziel said: Red Panda, no offense mate but do you have to make a thread for every single thing? I feel like having the same discussion over and over and over again just because there are 50 threads that are almost similar.

No offense taken and yes, I do, for every single thing.

I'm sorry for making you re-discuss topics. I can see how stressed it's making you. I feel horrible. Really.

By the way, where else is this being discussed?

• i would've taken her with us even if she shot lee just because my "canon" lee is that nerd/goody guy.

Add Comment