User Avatar Image

How will it end? Predictions

posted by Alex1939 on - last edited - Viewed by 816 users

Lee dies. Clementine lives. The entire game is about Clementine. Season 2 will be about a new character that meets Clementine and is her new protector/guardian.

Just a hunch.

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My guess is that season two's main character will be an older Clementine.

• Either Clementine will be older/meet someone new, or entirely new characters.

Not sure which one I prefer.

• I think it'd end as one big nightmare for Lee the day before his birthday. :o And then the night of, all Hell breaks loose. :P Gotta love bookends.

• Clementine will run off and Lee will run after her
    The group will leave without them
    Lee will have a final showdown with the walkie talkie guy
    Clementine and Lee will be left alone in a city of walkers no allies, no supplies.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: That'd be really predictable... I don't want that. Why do people think that makes a good ending?

Because different people have different opinions. And predictability doesn't matter as long as the narrative is compelling, IMO.

And Clementine can't be the player character for season 2 because it would require far too big a time skip.

It could be set two years in the future, and plenty of games feature young protagonists. See Heart of Darkness, virtually any Legend of Zelda game, Limbo, A Boy and His Blob and others.

• I'm expecting that everyone dies from S1 and we start off in a new town/city for S2.

Kind of hoping that Lee gets bit, changes into a zombie so that I can chase after the people in the group eating them with great joy. :)

• @Alex1939 said: Lee dies. Clementine lives. The entire game is about Clementine. Season 2 will be about a new character that meets Clementine and is her new protector/guardian.

Just a hunch.

I think Lee will die too, but i really doubt season 2 will have anything to do with Clementine. I would like them to continue their story though --> Clem and Lee.

• @Alex1939 said: Lee dies. Clementine lives. The entire game is about Clementine. Season 2 will be about a new character that meets Clementine and is her new protector/guardian.

Just a hunch.

That would be a no deal for me on Season 2. It was a cute little device for one season, but had I known this game was the story of an 8yr old surviving the ZA I would've moved on.

• I think Lee will die & something might happen to Clementine, perhaps Lilly save her then in a weird "6 months/years later" moment.

I just hope we see Walking Dead in a total different country like UK or Germany and when not I would like to see a character like Andrea have a big role in the 2nd season :)

• Walkie Talkie guy captures Clementine near the end of episode 4, You hole up in a apartment, walkers are trying to break down the door, and its breaking, Kenny demands you leave Omid behind because you'd have to carry him, and there are walkers all over the streets, Christa demands Lee take him with him or she'll stay behind, In the end you go with Kenny/Ben and leave the apartment complex to hear the door breaking down and christa screaming, you find the boat, Ben tells kenny that he did it, and that Lee told him not to tell, Kenny refuses to take Lee and Ben at gunpoint and leaves without them both, at some point Ben and Lee get surrounded, Ben does something to divert the walkers then runs away, In the end Lee gets shot by the walkie talkie guy and finds Clementine dead right before he bleeds out.-- This is precisely what I hope doesn't happen.

Add Comment